What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | Semi Final | New Zealand 20-18 England | Wembley

Semi Final: NZ v ENG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

undertaker

Coach
Frustration at the result aside, that has to be the best international I've ever seen. Could very well be the best game of league I've seen in a long while too.

England... just. Jesus. If you're going to lose, at least don't lose to a soft try like that. Heart-breaking.

I'm not particularly interested in seeing NZ/Australia in the final. England could have set the game alight in their backyard with a finals berth.

Only the Australia/GB '92WC final, Australia/nz '95WC semi and 2006 tri nations final rival it

Diesel

Referee
Minto has been filthy about NZ all during the WC, it must've been a long 5 years for him

Aragorn

First Grade
Ah, so near the Suva in Sydney that Aku Uate and Civoniceva came from? Or is it near Tripoli in Victoria?

Oh nevermind, just checked a map. Around the corner from Auckland, Western Australia.

man, you guys need to learn your geography. its on the side of england where the criminals are kept.

flamin

Juniors
How good was the crowd near the end of the game. Nothing like tens of thousands of voices reverberating Wembley's foundations with "England, England". Victory could have really got the game some much needed spotlight over there.

shiznit

Coach
How good is living in the past? NZ looked shit house tonight, stole a win they didn't deserve.
:lol:

Im living in the past???

This from the assclown who has an avatar of JT when he was playing for the Bulldogs... :lol:

How about you pay Fiji the due respect they deserve and stop talking about the final before you have even made it...

Dragon_Taylor6

Juniors
That was the best game I have seen in a while. England were the better team on the day, but the kiwis showed their class to take it at the death.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Obviously stoked to pull it out of the fire but I thought overall we were really bad. Some of the decision making was as stupid as you will see. Good news is we'll beat Australia in another final, I'd feel a little bit sorry for England if it wasn't for that roughyedspud merkin :lol:

RHCP

Bench
That was outstanding. Feel for the English, they really deserved a victory but New Zealand just hung in there long enough.

Misanthrope

Staff member
How good was the crowd near the end of the game. Nothing like tens of thousands of voices reverberating Wembley's foundations with "England, England". Victory could have really got the game some much needed spotlight over there.

It really would have been huge for the game there. There are times when I'd be totally okay with match fixing :lol:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Australia f**king struggled vs an average england side idiot. England played very well tonight better than they did vs Aussie.

England are a decent halves pair away from being top quality. Forwards did more than enough for a win.

Happy the warriors signed Tomkins, but he will have to learn quickly that the crabbing across field doesn't work at NRL level.