What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Juniors
their cookies are the best! thought I'd be good today and not get a cookie cos I know we have cornettos in the freezer ;)

Ben, you know why you don't get any subway!!! :p

Simon, I know... seafood is the worst! I used to be sick everytime I smelt it!!! Ewww

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: Going to work this morning and taking our kids (special needs unit) to a gym where we had a foam-throwing fight in the foam pit. Working 9-6 straight wasn't too bad, it went really quick.

Worst: Getting woken up at 7am to go into work...and waken up with a sore throat which I haven't managed to get rid of. That, and not getting much work done for uni cause I'm so exhausted.

RABK

Referee
Best: I feel great, i'm getting back into the shape i was in when i was playing rep football.

Worst: How i set my gym routine is that i play a playlist on my computer and whatever song it is i do whatever i'm doing until that song is over. When the new song comes on i change to a new piece of equipment.

So say a song like Dakota comes on, i might start doing sit ups for the duration of that song then switch to bench pressing when the new song comes up.

Well i was doing situps, push ups were next....what song came on??? Thriller....the full 16 minute version....my arms are killing me because i promised myself that no matter how long the song went i would keep going to the end.......i am dead.

I learn't my lesson, Thriller off the play list.

Stranger

Coach
:lol: Cat!

Id be lucky to get to 50 push-ups in a row... :|

how many did you do? its no fair if you slowed down to much :p

RABK

Referee
Christ of course i did, i can do 40 a minute but let's just say by the 5th minute mark i was down to about 10 a minute.

By the 15 minute mark it was about 4 a minute! :LOL:

Stranger

Coach
:lol: :lol:

Reminds me of a coach i used to have... doin the 20-1 push up thingy.. Start by doin a set of 20 then 19 then 18 and so on with 5sec rest.. :lol: was murder especially when we did 1-20...

Atleast when you say ya gonna finish it you actually do!

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Having to be up earlier than I'd like

BEST: 'Work' today comprises going to the pub and having a Melbourne Cup day lunch

northey

First Grade
BEST: went to the gym last night for a few hours.. feel good today from it, just a bit sore, looking forward to going to two classes tonight aswell... lol.. i got a training thing made up by by personal trainer so
mondays - weights and cardio with personal trainer, as well as a progress assessment
tuesdays - THT class and Pilaties
wednesdays - weights and cardio with personal trainer
thursday - combat class
friday - weights and cradio with personal trainer

oh and i didn't know that 2 guys i know in the year belwow me were going to the same gymas me, they are both really nice guys, one goes out with my friend and he is so nice and hates my ex lol.. and the other is best friends with my ex, but really nice, so at first it was a bit strange, but then we had a good laugh at the lack of muscles i had compared to him LOL

WORST: being woken up by the earth quake thismorning at 5:15am.... there was a loud bang and a lot of shaking..... i had no idea what had happened, until i worked out it was an eath quake and they said it on the loacl radio station lol...

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I did my talk in painting about my work and got great feedback and the day is over.

WORST: They want me to do 5 more works in 2 weeks. :shock: aint gonna happen :lol:

Risa

Bench
Best: I'm eating ice-cream...yum, and it's the light vanilla and it still tastes great! That and we didn't work all afternoon, at 2.30 we stopped and went upstairs for snacks, then we were all just talking lol.

Worst: Nothing really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts