What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: No hangover from last night's festivities

WORST: I think I called a girl I'm remotely interested in and gave her the entirely wrong impression. I then bugged an ex until around 4am. God damn demon drink!

Parki

Bench
best : its saturday, im in newie... beats the hell out of sydney
worst: I have an insatiable need to go bowling for some reason, of which i cant work out

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's the weekend and I'm watching Pirates of the Caribbean.

WORST: This heat.... I HATE IT!

Jedda

Juniors
Worst - having to work on the weekend, and having to do a Development Review for work on Monday

Best - having a mid afternoon nap and junk food for dinner.

northey

First Grade
BEST: got a lap top today for $1800, it is a sony and it is really good, but i can't have it till xmas lol!!! but hey i got one! also got a new singlet top and a new bikini top

WORST: had an incident with in domayne and it scared me for the rest of the day... i just froze and couldn't move

Risa

Bench
Best: Spent the day in Terrigal with Troy, Mel and baby Mikaylah. Had a great day!

Worst: I just went out for dinner and was about to turn right onto a busy intersection, I'd commited to it and a car came out of no-where and lucky I anticipated that she wouldn't stop, because it could have been nasty :(. It's sorta shaken me up a bit...it only happened about 10 mins ago.

Charley9

Bench
Best: Still pumped from tatse of chaos last night, it was the best show i've ever seen. i can't wait for Story Of The Year to come back in May!

Worst:Is raining and yucky :(

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's raining and I got a Knights calander the other day.

WORST: We only have a month left of TAFE and I have alot of work to do... so for today I will be typing out some of my essay and oing my 2nd last review for theory.

Also in the Knights calender it say's the player is Abes, when clearly it is Wooly.

northey

First Grade
is the calender for next year?

BEST: doing nothing at all

WORST: it is raining and the storm woke up up this morning

Skye

Juniors
~bedsy~ said:
Also in the Knights calender it say's the player is Abes, when clearly it is Wooly.

That would have given me a terrible fright! Seeing a big Wooly mamoth instead of a good looking Abro!

Is the calendar worth buying ;)

Stranger

Coach
Skye said:
That would have given me a terrible fright! Seeing a big Wooly mamoth instead of a good looking Abro!

Im sure there is a picture of Bedsey, so do that tell you what her responce is going to be :p

Skye said:

Knowing Abe's luck, he'd probably get injured having his picture taken...

Risa

Bench
Best: Woke up and it was raining, and that means I have an excuse not to have to wash the car LOL.

Worst: I felt like I didn't sleep enough, must have been the hour off due to daylight savings!

garden fairy

Juniors
How can anyone's worst be it's raining?

I'm with Dilly on this one...how can rain be a bad thing, unless you're getting married outside or have organised some sort of great outdoor activity that needs to be cancelled! Just think of all the plants and animals getting a decent drink! I think we should all get outside and do naked raindances more often!

Nothing can beat the 2003 calendar...it was fantastic - they actually posed for their shots, instead of them being action shots from games. Think Clint Newton and Timana Tahu oiled up and in jumpsuits in a mechanics workshop...*drools* yeah baby.

Meanwhile, slipping out of the whoringness...
Best: I'm getting stuff done, albeit, slowly. That, and its raining ;)
Worst: Having to do uni work, being worried about money and whether or not to cancel a holiday I had booked for November...which I so totally need and can't afford.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Stranger said:
Im sure there is a picture of Bedsey, so do that tell you what her responce is going to be :p
It's next yr's calender.
His is in it, plus his in the background of 2 other shots :D
Yeah it's not bad, I only got it for $10 at Tuggerah. It's like this yrs one.

Charley9

Bench
Best: I have woken up today deciding to be very healthy over the next few weeks.
I came to work and ate a beautiful fruit salad and water, and i feel great already! I love summer fruits! Even though technically it's still spring but...you know...shut up!

Worst: It's a bit muggy today...but if that's the worst of it, then who cares?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts