What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stranger said:
Hey Mat, Did you put the $10 in for me?

No I didn't mate. I had already put in my money, and was going to put your tenner in today. But now that the government have come to the party, I figure you can spend it on yourself (if Stacey lets you!).

Thanks again for the thought... it was a wonderful gesture. I know that money isn't always easy to come by when you still trekking to school every day.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
The_Joey_Show said:
No I didn't mate. I had already put in my money, and was going to put your tenner in today. But now that the government have come to the party, I figure you can spend it on yourself (if Stacey lets you!).

:lol:
he can spend his money however he wants

~bedsy~

First Grade
WORST: Centrelink are arseholes and I have $121 a fortnight to live on (pay 2 phone bills, net, credit card, fuel, food and TAFE supplies) and now my rent money is running low and if I don't get a job like now I will have to move back to Port Maquarie and won't be able to go to Uni.
What a sh*tty day.

Charley9

Bench
~bedsy~ said:
WORST: Centrelink are arseholes and I have $121 a fortnight to live on (pay 2 phone bills, net, credit card, fuel, food and TAFE supplies) and now my rent money is running low and if I don't get a job like now I will have to move back to Port Maquarie and won't be able to go to Uni.
What a sh*tty day.

I'm sorry to hear that Beds. That is pretty sh*tty. :( I hope it all works out for you.

northey

First Grade
BEST: all the washing is finally dry!!!! i have clothes to wear!!

WORST: my bird attacked me.. although he aint really my bird.. we both do not like each other lol.... never have, you have seen how brothers and sisters fight, well that is what it is like with me and the parrot! lol he screaches when i am near him and when i am not near him he calls out to me lol.... buti don't make it any better, i poke him and make him squak lol...

Parki

Bench
best: not a lot
worst: my idiot sister told me we have a house inspection in december..... apparently december is now saturday... fun city for parki

Stranger

Coach
The_Joey_Show said:
:lol: Yeah.... girls these days :p

*runs very very fast*

The_Joey_Show said:
Thanks again for the thought... it was a wonderful gesture. I know that money isn't always easy to come by when you still trekking to school every day.

No worries, allways glad to help :) , Being in a situation where i may have needed money for opps and stuff like that, im allways happy to help :)

~bedsy~

First Grade
Charley9 said:
I'm sorry to hear that Beds. That is pretty sh*tty. :( I hope it all works out for you.
So do I. I'm trying to sort some stuff out until I'm able to get work. It's just so hard, noone's going to hire a 23 yr old casual if a cheaper rate 15 yr old wants it too.

northey

First Grade
don't worry bedsy, i am sure you will find something, i'm only 17 and no one is willing to hire anyone over 16 atm.... so i have had to look for jobs in syd

Charley9

Bench
~bedsy~ said:
So do I. I'm trying to sort some stuff out until I'm able to get work. It's just so hard, noone's going to hire a 23 yr old casual if a cheaper rate 15 yr old wants it too.

Are looking for stuff in like clothing/shoe/cd/book stores 'cause they're usually pretty good for that kind of hire.
I wish i could help :(

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Got Jake a Knights membership today, collected my winnings from the Cup, finished work.

Worst: It's BLOODY HOT! Jo spent more from our joint account than she told me she did!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: My flatmate bought the entire UK Office (including Xmas specials) on DVD, so I'm sitting back and experiencing it all for the first time.

WORST: Called Bi-Lo about training and it's been put back another week

Stranger said:
Stop whinging! You always have an assignment to do... why do you start it BEFORE its due?

hey! let me whinge! LOL this is the assesment that was due 2 days ago :lol: i cant be bothered to do work in term 4!!!! ITS USELESS except i just relised there writing our reports next week lol so i thought... hey i should do this so im doing it now
its not my fault my school gives us all these assigments!

Status
Not open for further replies.