What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Charley9 said:
Best: I have woken up today deciding to be very healthy over the next few weeks.
I came to work and ate a beautiful fruit salad and water, and i feel great already! I love summer fruits! Even though technically it's still spring but...you know...shut up!
Yay Charlie! I have been doing the same for the last couple of weeks. Last night's dinner was a grilled chicken salad with cos lettuce, baby roma tomatoes and balsamic and wholegrain mustard dressing. Yum.

Best: All this good food and exercise means I am feeling great.

Worst: Hoping it doesn't rain during boot camp tonight.

northey

First Grade
How can anyone's worst be it's raining?
lol it was my worst, cause it was really nice the night before, which is when i hung the washing out, lol the washing is still on the close line and soaking wet, that was why it was my worst. lol i would put it in the dryer, but the dryer is on the wall and i can't reach it cause it is up too high lol

northey

First Grade
BEST: i am going ot the gym again today at 4 for a session with my personal trainer. then cause i convinced my mum to come she has to have her first fitness test and that is at 4:45, so while she is doing that i am going to use some of the gym equpiment and then at 5:30 i am going to do the PUMP class... then tomorrow i think i am just doing work with my personal trainer.

WORST: washing still not dry....

les norton

First Grade
well i feel suitable guilty...sitting here eating a packet of chips.

I feel fat.

Must be more like charley, northey and astro.

northey

First Grade

I feel fat.

hhaha poor les.. well all i have had to eat today was one of the small 3 peice toblerone... i think that would equate to the chips lol... but it tastes so good!

northey

First Grade
oh it is is raining again, and the bra i want to wear to the gym is on the clothes line,,, doh... but never mind i will stick it over the central heating vent, and if it still isn't dry i will use the hair dryer lol

Charley9

Bench
les norton said:

I feel fat.

Lol, don't feel bad at all, Les 'cause you know what...I can't bring myself to do the gym thing. I'd rather just go for a swim in the sea or take my dog out for a walk or laugh hysterically for half an hour :D

Charley9

Bench
astrogirl said:
Yay Charlie! I have been doing the same for the last couple of weeks. Last night's dinner was a grilled chicken salad with cos lettuce, baby roma tomatoes and balsamic and wholegrain mustard dressing. Yum.

Oh YUM! I think i will make something along those lines tonight.

It's so easy to be healthy when the weather is like this.
We'll al have to compare notes guys! :D

Parki

Bench
i made gnocchi last night for my folks.... with a cream sauce, with mushrooms, bacon, spring onions and chicken as well.... topped off by parmesan cheese

i know, carb overload, but it was so yummy

les norton

First Grade
I just had a lovely salad for lunch followed by some beautiful nut break honey roasted chocolate....YUM!!

Soooooooooooooooo healthy.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Today is over and I feel like I'm getting alot of work done and it's all coming together before assesment.

WORST: It's bloody hot as hell... and I have a headache from it.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: It is the first time in ages I haven't had to go out so I've slept all day.

Worst: Apart from really early this morning I have got nothing done.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Im now home and i got to see a punch up thismornin..

Worst : it was between my mates so i couldnt take a side :(

Skye

Juniors
Best: subway for dinner, cos mum's cooking fish (seafood's gross!)

Worst: went to uni-did nothing, went to work and waited for 2 1/2 hrs for my client... who was in a foul mood and now, I have uni work to do NO MOTIVATION!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Yeah. Seafood is yucky!

Best: Took Jake for a swim in the big pool!

Worst: Still catching up with daylight savings, bloody muggy today, already had kids wanting lollies for a day we don't even celebrate in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts