What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
best - went for a walk and a swim today....plus a little shopping on the side. Stoked Im up at mums...having a blast

Worst - this humidity up here is a barry crocker.

Risa

Bench
Best: Monday's over..nothing fantastic ever happens on a Monday (unless I'm on leave or it's a public holiday lol)

Worst: I had this really rude lady ring me up and I almost had an arguement with her. She was being really unreasonable. I kept my nerve, just! Also got a letter saying that I can't claim my excema cream anymore. I miss the cut by $1.15. Would have got $15 back too, so that's a bit sucky!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I finally finished my Essay :D WOHOOOOO! It's a great day.

WORST: Now I still have one more review to do. But I don't care because I finished my essay.

astrogirl

First Grade
Charley9 said:
best: I fixed my pc!! woo hoo!
worst: nothing
Good job! :D

Best: Having a pretty good day at work. Looking forward to playing touch tonight, if it doesn't rain that is.

Worst: One task at work that I am having some trouble with.

~bedsy~

First Grade
ANOTHER BEST: I just got one of those test's from Coles Myer for a job, and it looks like I did pretty good.:D

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: my friend got her P's lol now she becomes my taxi... craig the burden may be off you for now :lol:

worst: STILL have an ear ache and got an assessment to do

Stranger

Coach
Best : My BOW for VA is getting under way

Worst : I have about 25 pages of PDH to summaries... AHHHHH

Risa

Bench
the_knights_rule said:
best: my friend got her P's lol now she becomes my taxi... craig the burden may be off you for now :lol:

worst: STILL have an ear ache and got an assessment to do

LOL when are you getting yours hey?

Best: It's the end of the day, and I got out of our work Christmas party, it looks really dodgy this year lol.

Worst: Woke up at 5.15 to the sound of a loud thunderstorm and struggled to get back to sleep. That, and I'm over my supervisor at work atm. She isn't a very good people person.

NC

Juniors
Best: Ahhh.... nothing yet.

Worst: Got woken up early, and still haven't been able to find the right shoes :(

northey

First Grade
best: pretending to be someone esle and making my ex confess!!! LOL he so cheated on me!!!

worst: falling down in the mud

Rod

Bench
Ok best: Properly joining this forum.

worst: I had to say goodbye to all my university mates as it is now holiday time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts