What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
When those mean arses kill his friend by setting him on fire. That was sad.

:| It was one guy that set him on fire, not his friends :p . But yeah...

And no spooning in the showers... it was the laundry :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Found out my grandfather has salmonella. How the f**k do you get salmonella in a first world country?

BEST: Watched the entire UK 'Office'. Rocked

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: Finally caught up on all the sleep I missed on Friday night.

Worst: After spending all of yesterday in hospital getting test after test done, they are still none the wiser as to what is causing me to faint and have a high fever. They thought it was my kidney's, then they thought it was my appendix, but every single test they did came back normal... The doctor even said I am weird! :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Australia won, and I have nearly finished my essay, just have to footnote it.

WORST: I have to footnote my essay.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: have the rest of the day to bludge
worst: work called me and woke me up cos they wanted me to come in early then when i got there they didnt actually need me to come in early damm them, cost me an hours sleep :lol:
and i also have the hiccups... again! sicne this time yesterday ive had them 8 times. they just wont go away dammit

Skye

Juniors
Stranger said:
Best : WON BEST FORWARD AWARD! *dances*

Well done boofhead! ;)

Best: Clothes, clothes, half price jewelery, shopping and ten laksa for lunch... mmm...

Worst: Cleaning out my room so I can "productively" do uni work over the next few weeks of assignment hell, which then reminds me of assignments and how many I have and the word "productively"... it's all a vicious cycle dammit!!!

lucky7

Juniors
Best: Just finished two uni assignments meaning im pretty much up to date for the week
Worst: Have a mths test to study for tomorrow and reading skyes post reminded me that my room really needs cleaning out and considering this is the last week of uni i dont have any more excuses :(

Stranger

Coach
FootyTrophie.jpg

My new trophie :D

Stranger

Coach
Na, The coach said i missed to many games, fell about 4 points short....

Got best forward for the team :). The blue trophie on the right is my State championship indoor soccer runners up trophie :D

Risa

Bench
Best: Caught up with a good friend and went shopping with her as well. Bought two new tops at Parklea markets. I have done wayyy too much shopping this weekend lol.

Worst: It's almost Monday already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts