What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rod

Bench
Well from what I have read about the Crusade, I would love to join but the fact is I live in New Zealand, and therefore unfortunately I've never seen the Knights live. So I doubt I will be able to contribute to the crusade much from overseas.

However, I have made I pact with myself to make the trip over if we make the Grand Final!

RABK

Referee
Great stuff.....what about the Ericsson clash? Some of us will be making the trip over! :D

Rod

Bench
Oh mate I wanted to get up to it this year but couldn't. I will definitely be trying to go next year and if so I'll surely see the crusade!

Stranger

Coach
Rod, Get in contact with a knights fan on this forum by the name of Jedda, she is a mad knights fan and comes from NZ.

RABK

Referee
Best: Knowing that two friends i care about are truly in love, what a big sweety one of them turned out to be! :p

Charley9

Bench
Best: It's a pretty lov-erly day out today.

Worst: I'm sick as a *****, and I have a photoshoot tonight which i haven't prepared any make-up for...I'm gonna have to adlib it! Scary!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have finished TAFE, I am now rid of my essay, and I got free food.

WORST: It's so bloooddyyyy hot.... I hate it.

fosie

Juniors
Best: I had training this morning ;)

Worst: I started Yr 11 today. I hate economics already, my teacher is beyond boring and i have an experimental report for biology due in 2 weeks. I have to grow plants......AGAIN!

NC

Juniors
Best: was able to laze around and not do anything today and I had icecream! :D
Worst: it's HOT & males truly do suck!

RABK

Referee
NC said:
Best: was able to laze around and not do anything today and I had icecream! :D
Worst: it's HOT & males truly do suck!

Hey!

We don't all suck! :sto:

Stranger

Coach
You just havnt come across Jamie and I yet :sto:

Best : Had about 30mins of school today

Worst : Lost my first waterpolo game in 6 years! I had to do everthing! had 10 players and 7 of them couldnt swim 50m without drowning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts