What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
lol im just bored so im teasing him buhahahaha

i dont have that many trophies but i have a few grandfinalist ones from netball and i also got best and fairest :D

The Devil

Bench
I've only got 2 trophies that come to mind..

My Under-8's Lansvale United Soccer team Grandfinalists Trophy

and....
tutoring trophy in year 6.. :lol:

For having the most academic awards given out during the holiday tutoring period! :lol:

Oh and i also have a medal from U/8's soccer for Golden Boot :D

Parki

Bench
best: its sunday, i had a good weekend. Nothing too flash, but just enough to recouperate for work tomorrow
worst: feeling down, dreading another week... nothing seems to change really, which im becoming increasingly incensed at..... I just want to go home :(

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Went to the truck show thingy, watching Jake on the jumping castle, had some news about an enemy that made me laugh my arse off, playing soccer with Jake.

Worst: It's Monday tomorrow, had to mow the lawn, still haven't adjusted to daylight savings.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: I feel heaps better, so it seems that I must have just had a virus (you would think that the doctors at the hospital could have worked that out).

Worst: I got sunburnt, and every male of any real importance in my life has managed to make me cry in the last hour so I am extremely cranky with them all at the moment. I also may have said a few things that will more than likely come back to haunt me tomorrow or in the near future. :( :(

Charley9

Bench
Worst: I have a virus on my PC at home and i can't use it, And I might have to wipe my entire hardrive and start all over again :(

Best: everything else...

northey

First Grade
BEST: got an audition with a top acting agency.. gotta learn a monolgue by next tuesday to present to them! BUT i need to study for my 3 HSC exams at the end of this week! hopefully i can get the them to move it back a weeks or something!!! so hyped ATM!!!!!

WORST: umm it is misty so the grass was wet and i went outside and slipped over!

*melliez*

Juniors
northey said:
BEST: got an audition with a top acting agency.. gotta learn a monolgue by next tuesday to present to them! BUT i need to study for my 3 HSC exams at the end of this week! hopefully i can get the them to move it back a weeks or something!!! so hyped ATM!!!!!

Congratulations on getting the audition!

Best: I finally managed to find a paint colour that i really liked so I can finally start doing something I am trying to do for Mikaylah.

Worst: Didn't sleep too well last night so I am really tired

Skye

Juniors
Best: Last day of lectures at uni and I'm already home just in time for lunch!

Worst: Another reminder that I still have 1 assignment due this week, 2 next week, anatomy multiple choice and practical test the week after and 6 assignments due the week after that! So I'm not free of uni for another month yet!

Parki

Bench
best: not a lot, lazing around
worst: its monday...... mondays always make me think a lot about stuff, i hate mondays more than any other day of the week tbh... and i have work today, which im not that overly enthused about

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Today is over.

WORST: I have no money and my teachers now this, however their still wanting me to make more stretcher frames for painting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts