What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got home from a fun excursion and got to have a nice shower (it was on a farm)
worst: tired because someoen came and jumped on me early in the morning lol

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: My parents took me grocery shopping and I got to take my baby brother to the beach

WORST: Saying goodbye :(

BEST - cruisy day... got a haircut, mowed the lawn, got organised for going away with a few mates this weekend. Oh, and got booked for couple of dsays work next week. Cha-ching!

WORST - too freakin hot. And I lost my precious survivor tribe.

fosie

Juniors
Best: my formal is on tonight! :D

Worst: It's colddddd and i'm at school today only for double economics....not happy.

Parki

Bench
best: its friday
worst: bit tired, but its a nice day... want 2 go 2 the beach but i have 2 work :(

RABK

Referee
Mmm, it's raining here and my clothes aren't colorfast! I don't understand it. I got them at the same place I bought sofies formal dre.... Good Lord! Sofies's in the park!

Now this i gotta see.

Parki

Bench
new best: I turned on my TV, only to find the hottest thing under 5 ft, Imogen Bailey on ch7..... this really is turning out to be a good day

worst: aristos papalapadopipos or whatever his name is....

les norton

First Grade
Best - spent morning at a gorgeous watering hole called berry springs, going to the races this arvo then a little picnic by the water tonight...its tough!!

Worst - Ummm not alot.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I'm in Port and preparing a few images to put on some shirts.

WORST: I got a talking to in drawing this morning, I wasn't happy about being told I could fail 2 weeks before assesment.

BEST: It's Friday, i have my going away party and schools over!!! AND PIMP MY RIDES ON TONIGHT
WORST: Umm.... Proberbly failing my geo quiz thing, but i couldnt care about that

northey

First Grade
BEST: FINISHED the HSC!!!! yay!!! and got a tape of my HSC IP monologue!! so that is all good!!!

WORST: the boys picked on me today and they got it on camera and i want thoes movies lol!!!!!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Congrats, Northey. It's a hell of a feeling, isn't it? I don't think I've felt so damn relieved and excited since.

BEST: Bought my work clothes and had lunch with my sister
WORST: Um... couldn't afford to go and see Wolf Creek

northey

First Grade
Congrats, Northey. It's a hell of a feeling, isn't it? I don't think I've felt so damn relieved and excited since

HAH the best... although after the drama exam today i felt so releved and felt so tired LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts