What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
:lol: :lol:

Good one erin :p

Ms Bartleson, my old Language teacher had a heart attack cause of my year... not good but if you ever met her you would understand why we hated the bitch! :lol:

northey

First Grade
lol yeah Mrs Dean was the teacher that i was always at war with.. lol stupid teacher... send me out of every admin class... lol
i thought it was so funny when she left for mental leave!!!

I'm not liking the direction in which this is going.... enough teacher-bashing!

BEST - stoked with the result of the Socceroos game today... obviously a win would have been better but a 1-0 loss isn't too shabby. We are this close *indicates small distance with thumb and forefinger* to Germany 2006.

WORST - I got to bed at 4.30 this morning and got up at 6.45 to watch the soccer... I'm buggered and I daresay still not 100% sober!

WORST -

Stranger

Coach
I'm not liking the direction in which this is going.... enough teacher-bashing!

Hey there are Champion teachers, but its easier to pickon the old cranky bastards... even you must admit there are the crappy, really unfriendly ones..

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a good day, found out I've lost a few kgs (was shocked coz I haven't weighed this in years yay!) and went around and checked out the local Oyster Festival.

Worst: It's Monday tomorrow!

Stranger said:
Hey there are Champion teachers, but its easier to pickon the old cranky bastards... even you must admit there are the crappy, really unfriendly ones..

Absolutely correct. And you know what? As much of a pain in the ass as those teachers are to have as teachers, they are about 10,000 times worse to have as work colleagues! :lol:

Stranger

Coach
The_Joey_Show said:
Absolutely correct. And you know what? As much of a pain in the ass as those teachers are to have as teachers, they are about 10,000 times worse to have as work colleagues! :lol:

:lol: Yeah you have to talk to them!!!

We can just sit up the back and be little assholes to them! :lol:

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Cooked a roast pork for tea, we all went to my uncles place at Lemon Tree Passage for the day, had a few beers with my Pop.

Worst: Really hurt the elbow that the doctor told me yesterday I'll probably have to have an operation on to re-attach a torn ligament! Looks like it'll be needed soon.

les norton

First Grade
Best - ummmm pretty relaxed day. Swimming shopping. Didnt do any exercise really at all

worst - that it took me three go's to spell worst just then.....

Skye

Juniors
Best: Beach!

Worst: Presentation tomorrow morning at 9am, not all the way through it and I'm buggered... talk about de-motivated!

les norton

First Grade
Stranger said:
Must have been a slow/ good day if thats the worst!

I swear it really pissed me off....you know when you try and try and u keep stuffing up....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Its a killer.

Charley9

Bench
Best: Nice day! Fruit salad with Mango and the day is going pretty fast.
Worst: I really feel like hopping on a train and going somewhere today, but i can't. I don't care where, just anywhere.

Parki

Bench
best: not much, the sun is shining
worst: my boss rang me up and f**ken changed my shift from tomorrow to saturday.... i asked him if i could swap wed instead cause of the soccer, and he had a whinge at me saying he couldnt do it.. f**ken asshole

Skye

Juniors
Best: Another uni assessment down! And I didn't fail... according to my lecturer :D Only 9 assessment left out of 15.. under 2 thirds of the way to go!!! I'm finally motivated to do assignments (probably wont be in 1/2hr and will be hanging about prcrastinating!)

Worst: Didn't finish my seminar til midnight last night so I'm tired and I slept oddly so my neck hurts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts