What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

strewth_mate

Bench
My last day was a shocker; the exam was good but I missed the bus so stayed at school reading a book on Frank Zappa on the lawn til the next bus in the heat with the schoolkids. By the time I got home I was so grumpy I forgot about the end of school... Oi, congrats all you HSC types. Enjoy the 3 or 4 month holiday :D

Best: Had time to watch a couple of episodes of Lano and Woodley
Worst: Time should have been spent studying

RABK

Referee
Best: Had TKR, The Vern and Stranger around, always good to see them.

Worst: Just had a call from my ex, she said some hurtful things and to inform me she was "hooking up with a guy who is alot hotter then me"

For some reason that cut deep...

RABK

Referee
I didn't see her today though. Hehe.

My best for yesterday would be seeing Skye though. :p

Parki

Bench
worst: trying to f**ken sleep because im trying for an 8 hour sport marathon tomorrow morning..... starting from union at 1am to league at 5 then soccer at at 7

its not f**ken working, my brain gave me 2 hours sleep and now its wide awake

les norton

First Grade
Best - Ummm another bludgy day in Darwin....swim breakfast markets

ROBBIE ALL DAY ON MUSIC MAX!!!! (he is on again tomorrow!!!)
Worst - my roommate flies home tonight...had such a blast with her!!!

RABK

Referee
N award....you just brought back alot of memories for me Ben. :lol:

I think i had more N awards then i did leg hairs, and anyone who knows me will know i have a trillion leg hairs.

RABK

Referee
Stranger said:
You can only get 2 N awards for a subject before you fail it and cant do it for ur HSC :p

They wearn't going to get rid of me though, just empty threats.

4th suspension you're supposed to be expelled, i was suspended 7 times. Hehe.

Stranger

Coach
:lol: Yeah, ive allready had the warning letters and all that crapola.... dosnt seem worth not doin it really....
:lol: You got N awards from 7-10 HAHAHAHA, even if i missed assignements i got a letter home and a detention i never went to... never anything of importance :lol:

Suspensions are the biggest waste of time, i mean you learn absolutely nothing from em and you get a few days off..... how good is that :D

northey

First Grade
i'm a goody goody.. never had a detention... actually i got one this year lol... but it was for being in the out of bounds area! lol.. cause i got a lift back from church with my friends and i was supposed to LOL
but the teachers just gave up on me lol.. like i never wore the correct uniform! lol
and for english one of the english teachers... who the year before (yr10 ) was my admin teacher.... i spent every admin class out side or in the office cause she kept sending me out! lol... but she asked not to have me for 11 and 12 english cause she couldn't handle me LOL

Stranger

Coach
:lol: In music we had comps to see who could get sent out first :lol: :lol:

There was a few times where i didnt get inside the doorway... :lol:

northey

First Grade
hahaha sounds like when i had the admin teacher for history.. she lasted 2 weeks before she had to go on mental leave LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts