What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went driving in a limo for the night lol it was so fun!! and spent the whole day with my friends

worst: fell over whilst trying to cross a creek and scratched my knee :( lol then i nearly fell in the water again about 10 mins later dammit lucky i was holding onto my friend!

northey

First Grade
BEST: spent the day with my mate Penglaze. Then went shopping and got Seven Years In Tibet! i love the book and i love the movie! Only one more DVD to get, but my cousin is getting ti for my birthday - Rudy, i love that movie, it makes me cry everytime i see it LOL. I just shows how if you work hard to get somewhere you will eventually get there, even if it means you only get to spend a few mintues doing what you worked so hard for.

WORST: it is so misty and yucky

NC

Juniors
Best: nothing, crickets on though

Worst: weather sux, its boring, and I'm hungry but there's NO FOOD at home! Not happy....

Charley9

Bench
Best- Another peaceful and productive day without the bosswoman and it's friday! Plus i'm reading a good book atm.

Worst- Boss is back on monday..miiiihiiiii :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Just got accepted back into University to do a Bachelor of Teaching (Secondary)

WORST: Still have to clean the kitchen before Mags' 22nd do

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Not alot really.

Worst: Said goodbye to my mate at work today, had to endure the sister-in-laws farktard b/f for the second day in a row!

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Just read that 'Over There' (one of my favourite shows) won't be receiving a second season.

BEST: Got Magro's 22nd tonight. Will have a few drinks. Probably more than a few.

Parki

Bench
best: went on a massive bender last night, which involved policemen, rude bouncers and drunken rampages with shopping trolleys

worst: am now paying for it as the alcohol has worn off

northey

First Grade
BEST: i got up early this morning and then went back to bed!!! I had a big sleep in!

WORST: nothing at all!

Risa

Bench
Best: Just came back from a relaxing weekend in Katoomba with a friend.

Worst: The hotel we had was right near the train line & the highway so we both didn't sleep all that well lol.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a top afternoon at work and managed to offload my dreaded 8.30am Saturday shift

WORST: Felt seedy for the better part of the day due to Magro's birthday festivities

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: My holidays have now officially started, and in about 3 hours I will be flying down to Melbourne to go to the Aus Open :D

WORST: Didn't get much sleep last night, and now have a headache

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: all smiley about my wonderful boy

Worst: can't stop thinking about finding an apartment - guess this will continue till I find a place!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts