What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: No idea yet... probably, it's lunch time!

Worst: It's Monday, I am tired, I broke a fingernail on the weekend, I wish I was at home in bed and I have a lot of work to do, which isn't really getting done, because I need to go through the archiving, which my supervisor doesn't even know where it is exactly!

les norton

First Grade
Best - feeling good...feeling strong. PLus i did an awesome obstacle course at work today...kids loved it.

Worst - i just ate a pkt of chips to myself...I really need to go to boxacise tonight...hope i dont pike it.

Charley9

Bench
Best- eeerrrmmm...nothing awful, but nothing great today...just an average day.
Worst- This weather! Either be hot, or rain. Not both! I hate this weather!

Risa

Bench
Best: Monday's over, and I can't wait till my 3 day week next week!

Worst: My back is itchy as hell at the moment. Have an insect bite which I made ten times worse by itching it (also have excema). Not fun. Also, I need more sleep which I'm about to go and try and get!

Gene Krupa

Referee
It wasn't a dirty weekend you went on with your friend, was it Ris? ;-)

Is that the reason for the lack of sleep?

Risa

Bench
Hmm no not quite lol. We stayed at a place right on the main road and next to the train station. Pretty noisy!

Parki

Bench
best: not a lot, hoping that it picks up soon
worst: tired, cranky, frustrated with my lack of progress with my job, am getting stuffed around for the 4000th time, am thinking seriously about handing in my resignation

Stranger

Coach
Best : Should be going out later, should be out neer you Parki, if ya home, i might drop by :)

Worst : Fed up with alot... also hoilidays dissapearing.

les norton

First Grade
Best - ummmm good work out this morning, i brought a cute pencil tin with the simpsons on it.

worst - gotta work this arvo.

*melliez*

Juniors
best: nothing

worst: my little girl had to have blood tests, and we won't get the results for a while, so I am very worried about her :(

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: I just got a package from England plus my leg doesn't feel sore so I can cardio it at the gym

Worst: It's about to rain and I washed my work gear :(

PrideKnight

Bench
the_knights_rule said:
best: one of my best friends got her P's so im happy for her cos she was so nervous

worst: still tired

i'm gunna translate this from stacinese:

"best: one of my best friends got her P's, so im happy coz now i have another free taxi service :D:D:D"

:lol:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
PrideKnight said:
i'm gunna translate this from stacinese:

"best: one of my best friends got her P's, so im happy coz now i have another free taxi service"

:lol: yeah something like that :p yay craigs taxi service is being less used now

northey

First Grade
BEST: It is getting closer to when Stirling is going to be Syd! i am so excited!! i can't wait to see how much he has changed! It has been 3 years since we last saw each other LOL. I mean we send pics to each other, but i can't wait to see him in the flesh again!

WORST: i'll get to see him, but then he will eb going to America for 6 months or more :(

BEST - my best mate got back today after a month in America, and it's his b'day on Saturday. Can't wait to catch up with him.

WORST - I heard a song of TV today that got me real depressed, and I don't know why. I've heard it a million times before, but this time it got me thinking about a girl that I really want but know I'll never have. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.