What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

garden fairy

Juniors
Awww, Shane, that's no good. I can definately sympathise, having been suffering with a severe back problem for over two years...I hope all goes well :)

Best: getting out of work on time for once? That, and my dog got clipped and he looks bloody funny...

Worst: I'm exhausted :( I can't handle these nine and ten hour shifts anymore! Hopefully the rest of the week goes fast. That, and I'm bored...REALLY BORED. I need someone to give me an idea as to what to do...

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: saw benny today and went out to a birthday lunch for one of my best friends :D also went for another drive (although my sis is a bit scared im gonan crash her car so she makes me drive really slow!)

worst: ummmmm dunno .... its hot in my room lol

Stranger

Coach
Best : PANCAKES ON THE ROCKS!!!! thats the sh*t right there! mmmmmmm pancakes! Saw stace in the morning!

Worst : No worse im in a great mood!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Finally, after almost a year in Newie, got out and involved in the local theatre scene today - ushering for a play.

WORST: Back to work tomorrow

Best: In a good mood, feeling cruisy, easy day @ work hopefully.

Worst: For the third day in a row I have a pain in my upper left foot for no reason, that seems to disappear around 2pm.

*melliez*

Juniors
Worst: My little girl had her first day at day care today... and I cried when I left! (Very depressing on my behalf!)

Best: She didn't seem to care if I was there or not, which is probably a good thing!

Charley9

Bench
Best- I'm wearing this new top that I bought yesterday and it makes my boobs look awsome! And finally starting to get back to normal after a few days of feeling really low.

Worst. The weather is looking very gloomy and ominous today.
And i miss you guys!

Parki

Bench
best: its thursday, which means its oh so much closer to the weekend

worst: where do i start? im tired/angry/frustrated at a whole bunch of things, not least of which is my stupid boss screwing me around at work, im worried about calling the area manager over this course that i want to do, im dead tired and most of all theres no one around to give me a hug when i need it most :( god life sucks sometimes

PrideKnight

Bench
Charley9 said:
Best- I'm wearing this new top that I bought yesterday and it makes my boobs look awsome! And finally starting to get back to normal after a few days of feeling really low.

Worst. The weather is looking very gloomy and ominous today.
And i miss you guys!

my boobs look gr8 in my works shirt too, i just wish i didnt have them...

Charley9

Bench
PrideKnight said:

:lol: you''re classic.

Maybe one day when you find a man who loves them, you'll learn to appreciate them...at least that's what everyone tries to tell me.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Broadband is finally back and I've got two days off work to appreciate it

WORST: Have somehow been saddled with cleaning duties for this weekend's party and there's no Randy to palm the dirty work off to

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Saw IanG down the street again today. Joy!

Worst: My mate at work had his marriage break down so he's quiting and moving to Qld.

les norton

First Grade
Best - planning a weekend away to byron....funtimes.

Worst - I ate too much japanese curry at lunch....*spew*

garden fairy

Juniors
PrideKnight said:

I love your boobs Chris, isn't that enough?

Best: I got out of work early and went shopping; its almost the weekend
Worst: Spent too much money, spent today swimming with the kids, and now I feel like I want to fall on the floor and cry from exhaustion...

Risa

Bench
Best: It's almost the weekend and I'm going away for the weekend with a friend yay! Also got out of my cousin's 9th birthday this weekend because if it, score!

Worst: This week has felt like it's been dragging on and on, very crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts