What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went on a big shopping trip today with my friend. well technically that was yesterday but oh well and also im going on a driving lesson tomorro

worst: driving lesson! lol im scared ill run soemone over or crash the car or soemthign equally as bad! and im working but i desperatley need the money.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: i actually drove good and didnt stalled the car at all and i didnt kill anyone or crash into anything so im stoked lol

worst: working tonight but again i really need the money seeing as i spent all of mine on presents this week

NC

Juniors
Best: got lots and lots of sleep

Worst: still annoyed about the events of lastnite, and it's hot!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
new worst: i feel really sick and had to come home early from work :( and just before i was getting picked up some people had a go at me about my manager

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a really good day. Went to the Sara Lee factory (yum!), then did shopping for dad and went over & saw my sister and thankfully she is alright after the news of the miscarriage she had Thursday. Our relatives bought her this really nice frangipani tree just as a we're thinking of you gift which was very nice. Saw the movie Just Like Heaven tonight, I really enjoyed it!

Worst: Nothing really, except I felt like I was in and out of my car all day LOL.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I have just finished packing ready to move at 7:30 tomorrow morning.

Worst: It's taken almost all weekend!

Skye

Juniors
Best: Works over!!!

Worst: Working all day tomorrow... why oh why did I volunteer to do a double shift? Oh, I remember... money... and I don't mind the company either! Working with my fave work mates all day tomorrow!

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ Getting a $7,000 sale at work.

Worst ~~ The fact that it's only Monday and there are still 4 days of work left this week!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Edge got the WWE Title off Cena! About time!

WORST: About to head to work for a pissy 3 1/2 shift. What a waste of time!

northey

First Grade
BEST: spent the day with Penglaze, we watched a dvd, played wrestling and then we just hung out.

WORST: something just happened, which i never expected to, and i feel really bad about it.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got some good sleep this arvo and had fun last night

worst: one of my friends decided to pull out of schoolies..... a few days after booking it grrrrrr that decision couldnt have been made before we book could it!

BEST: 2 year anniversary today for my partner and I.

WORST: Hungover after to many brews during 20/20 last night, had to come into work @ 5 meaning I was up @ 3, my head feels like its been in a washing machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts