What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
best: its freaken friday yay..... one more shift to go
worst: one more shift to go then i have to go to checkouts..... boooooooooooooooo

les norton

First Grade
Best - Lazy day! About to take my mucher cruncher to an arse kicking at bowling. Wish me luck...the lil 6 yr old is mine mwhahahahah. Maybe grad a dvd for tonight and then heading to byron tomorrow morning

Worst- I think its raining at byron which may dampen (excuse the pun) my laze by pool mentality.

Charley9

Bench
Best: A nice good busy and productive day and i am going to dinner with mates tonight.

Worst: I nearly had a fight with my married guy at work...then i had a fight with a girl I work with....but we're all good again...but i didn't like it.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: No work today, so I just bummed around

WORST: Feeling like I'm stuck in a rut. Starting study can't come fast enough.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: ummm my high of the day was sleeping... says a lot

worst: still really sick and i think ive gotten worse. i just wanna pull my tonsils out!!

BEST - has anyone else ever met a total stranger that just brightened up their day? I met one the other day. I bought my new mobile off her at Optus World at Charlestown. She was just the happiest, smiliest girl I've ever met in my life... an absolute joy. It's weird, it's two days later and she's still on my mind. I've met about 20 other random people since then, and I can't remember a thing about any of them...

WORST - another wasted day today. Kinda looking forward to getting back to work... at least then I'll have something to do with my days.

Stranger

Coach
BEST - has anyone else ever met a total stranger that just brightened up their day? I met one the other day. I bought my new mobile off her at Optus World at Charlestown. She was just the happiest, smiliest girl I've ever met in my life... an absolute joy. It's weird, it's two days later and she's still on my mind. I've met about 20 other random people since then, and I can't remember a thing about any of them...
Do i count as a total Stranger?
Any update on her Mat? Seen her since or anything?

northey

First Grade
BEST: Had some ppl around today. It is a beautiful day!

WORST: i have to work again tonight, with a new chef :( well at least i did all the prep last night so tonight i can sit on my arse and do nothing!!!! YAY

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Work today was painless, got Tim's do tonight, and found out I'm working Australia Day next week (hoorah for double time and a half)

WORST: Nothing, really

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: finally saw some other ppl besides my family lol being sick and coupped isnt fun! but a few friends popped around to see me and kept me amused for the day even if i wasnt very energetic at all

worst: if i hadnt have been sick ben was goona come down tonight :( and ill prob have to call in sick for work tomorro cos i still havent gotten any better in fact i think ive gotten worse which means i wont get payed anythign at all next week! bugger

Alex28

Coach
best - 2 under par yesterday at golf - best round I have hit in over 12 months.
worst - Andy Roddick just lost - goodbye $20...

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Got to spend the weekend with my lovely girlfriend Nicole and had an amazing dinner with Tim and co.

Worst: Have to work tomorrow and Nikki went home

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Just arrived home from a fantastic week in Melbourne in which I saw plenty of tennis, got plenty of exercise, and overall had a great and much needed holiday.

WORST: Holiday's over, and back to work tomorrow :(

Stranger

Coach
Best : Saw some mates today, and played a bit of tennis

Worst : Stacey is very sick and im really worried about her :( Hope she gets better soon...

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: had a really great weekend - Tim and I drove to Rutherford and adopted an 8 week old kitten which we named Chloe...we're both so smitten with her, she's absolutely gorgeous - if I knew how to post photos on here, I would! Had a great catch up and nice dinner with friends to celebrate Tim's birthday

Worst: the weekend's over, back to Sydney and reality, I'm missing Chloe and Tim like crazy and cried most of the way home; and I'm missing Tim's real birthday...

Charley9

Bench
Best- Back at work in air conditioning
Worst- Back at work, working. And i'm seriously paying for eating my grandmother's food last night :(
I need to de-tox.

les norton

First Grade
Best - Had a great indulgent weekend in byron...beautiful!! Tristan was soooo excited about starting grade 2

worst - my baby is in grade 2 already...plus i have a shocker tan line from getting sunburnt on weekend..

Status
Not open for further replies.