What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stranger said:
Do i count as a total Stranger?
Any update on her Mat? Seen her since or anything?

:lol: No you don't count as a stranger Benny. Just being strange doesn't make you a stranger! :)

No update on her... walked past Optus yesterday and stuck my head in to see if she was working, but she wasn't.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: ummm i have some juice lol thats exciting... oh and i got a nice email off arushi (rok) :)

worst: had the blood test and i def have glandular fever... yay MORE lying around in bed all day

northey

First Grade
BEST : enroled in uni today, met a few ppl, although i only remember one of their names LOL!!!

WORST: i was up at 6am and i have worked for the last 3 nights, i am so tired!!

NC

Juniors
Best: Ummm........... still trying to find one?

Worst: It's hot, and it's been a hectic and frustrating few days.

Charley9

Bench
Best- oh my god! I kicked my own A$$ today!
I have started eating healthy...again and have been running, since it's summer and it can sweat my winter ass off.
I ran for almost and hour today all around the park near my house and i am buggered! I don't think i've ever run for an hour before.

Worst- nuttin'

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Finally I'm home and got free KFC from work

Worst: Had to work all day and then go straight to a work meeting

BEST - had an awesome gym session today. Caned myself for a good 90 minutes of cardio work while the temperature in the gym hovered at around the 40 degree mark. I was a shandy off death by the end of it, but I feel great now!

WORST - nothing too much. I start tutoring a new kid tomorrow, that'll be hard until I get to know him. Starting with new kids is always a pain.

PS - Get better real soon Red! Season is less than 50 days away, you should be deep into pre-season training by now... trying to start Mexican waves at home, chanting our Cronulla song while at work, etc. :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got my DVD (Love in Limbo) in the mail and had a nice relax playing Resident Evil 4 this afternoon.

WORST: Trying to decide whether I want to call in sick on Wednesday

the_knights_rule

First Grade
The_Joey_Show said:
PS - Get better real soon Red! Season is less than 50 days away, you should be deep into pre-season training by now... trying to start Mexican waves at home, chanting our Cronulla song while at work, etc. :lol:

lol thanks mat :) im under strict orders from the doc to sleep lots, rest lots and dont kiss anyone for a while :lol:

im just getting rid of sicknesses now hopefulyl so i am fully healthy for the season!

the_knights_rule said:
lol thanks mat :) im under strict orders from the doc to sleep lots, rest lots and dont kiss anyone for a while :lol:

im just getting rid of sicknesses now hopefulyl so i am fully healthy for the season!

I bet I know one man who's gonna be seriously frustrated by the time you get better...

Misanthrope

Staff member
I bet I know one man who's gonna be seriously frustrated by the time you get better...

You're telling me. It's been hell having to fill in as Ben's surrogate kiss-monger.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
:lol: i wonder who that could be!? :p
oh well i spose its better than him getting it too and then id have to wait for him to get better lol

Stranger

Coach
Thats not my mother, thats randy, you just confused them when you were smashed, and randy had a wig on...

the_knights_rule said:
oh and i got a nice email off arushi (rok) :)

hehe :)

BEST: I went shopping (yet again lol) and i bought 5 tops which would have all costed me all up $150 but i got all 5 for $75 :).... GOTTA LOVE SUMMER SALES!
and there really nice ones from general pants and geffros:D

WORST: It's so hot, Stacey's sick and my friends had a fight

Misanthrope

Staff member
Thats not my mother, thats randy, you just confused them when you were smashed, and randy had a wig on...

So, you're implying that your mother is easily mistaken for a large man with excessive body hair?

Stranger

Coach
I did include you were smashed, read it properly... you not only make small/easy mistakes when drunk... You make large ones, as shown :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts