What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: i have the best friends :D a bunch of them visited me and brought get well cards and flowers.

worst: really tired and the hotel that we booked for schoolies only booked one room instead of two even though i called twice to make sure they knew we wanted two and now i called them back after they sent a receipt out and they said they dont have any more rooms available so they have screwed us around and we cant get our $500 deposit back

Best: Slow day at work.

Worst: Girlfriends Grandfather got rushed to Hospital last night so had to go down to St hospital @ 1am and didnt sleep alnight, so no doubt I'll be spending Australia day by myself. Joy! - Sarcasm.

Told you it wasnt my day CWB.

Parki

Bench
best: i got a new job
worst: i have to find a way to leave my old one.... if i had my way id just quit, but then i get no holiday $$$

northey

First Grade
BEST : got a phone call yesterday, which i wasn't going answer, cause i did't know the number LOL.. when i did answer, i had no idea who i was talking to, thought it was someone from AT2, but she wasn't! LOL.... Even better!! She wanted me to make an appointment to meet her on friday, only thing is, i have no idea where i am going, but i am sure i'll work it out, it is on the north shore somewhere.

WORST: nothing could be worse, i was feeling a bit down, but the phone call cheered me up!

northey

First Grade
oh and another BEST was i went to see King Kong at the edge last night!!! OMG it was soooooo good! lol except for being so sad, in two parts, which made me cry lol!!!

les norton

First Grade
Best - Must be the day for new jobs...It's looking like I may have one as an RA thru uni. Little too grown up for me but we will see how we go

Worst - my lil brother goes home to darwin today. He has been staying at mine for the last 4 weeks...

Stranger

Coach
Best : Nothing... absolutely nothing

Worst : My grandmar is in hospital again... I feel increadibly tired and seedy...

~bedsy~

First Grade
northey said:
oh and another BEST was i went to see King Kong at the edge last night!!! OMG it was soooooo good! lol except for being so sad, in two parts, which made me cry lol!!!
I cryed my eye's out when I saw King Kong.

BEST: I'm just about moved out of my flat, WOHOOO! Plus I accepted to go to uni. I'm abit scared, but I'm sure I will be fine when I start.

WORST: I hate moving.... I wish I could just click my fingers and all my furniture would be in the new house hehe.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I'm not sure...probably being home...

Worst: started work at 7.30am, got offered full time work, but turned it down as I handed in my resignation so I can move to Newcastle (its starting to feel scarily real), finished work at 6.15pm - I didn't get a break all day (unless you count going to see Chicken Little with the kids, which was crap). I'm tired, I miss my boyfriend and my new kitten, and I have a headache.

thuganomics

Coach
Best - Played Poker from 10:00pm to 6:30am at my mates house. Great fun.

Worst - Tired as hell and lost 100+ dollars. Which is so bad because I lost with a Full house to a four of a kind....

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a f**king corker of a drunken adventure to ring in Australia Day 2006

WORST: It's hard to split the two. One would be having to go to work and still feeling awful, and the other would be wondering how on earth I managed to sprain my ankle last night.

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Getting my ring back from the jeweler which had to be resized.

Worst: Having to work on Australia Day... but I did approximately nothing:D

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a relaxing day, slept in, went to the shops, then watched The Constant Gardener on dvd. Was better than I thought, started off very very slow then really picked up.

Also, woke up thinking it was Saturday but it's only Thursday & I have tomorrow off work.

Worst: Nothing at all!

les norton

First Grade
Best - had a lovely australia day, capped off with kicking butt in a netball game

Worst - i binged on bullets. I think my worst is about food around 50% of the time.

PrideKnight

Bench
Best - AUSTRALIA DAY + Saw Brokeback Mountain

Worst - Saw it alone, not the best idea as i'm now feeling very melancholy indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts