What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: Work finally told us our bonuses will be in our accounts tomorrow. Got quite a good amount too! yay.

Worst: My food I had at lunch made me feel sick the rest of the afternoon.

fosie

Juniors
Best: It's FRIDAY!!!!! OMG it's friday.

Worst: Crap load of hw to do.....and a busy weekend doesn't help either.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Took Jake and Jo to the Maitland show and had a great time.

Worst: Went on a ride and now I feel really sick in the stomach and head.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Getting fit, playing some tennis, footys just around the corner (newi and my league)

Worst : Tired, and felt crook in the tummy.

stevo

Juniors
best - getting home and having a beer
worst - bloody kfc buggering up my order. I left for the bottlo to get some beer and left my friend to get the kfc. they gave me mashies instead of nuggets. realised on the way home and was too pissed off to go back. I was still in my work uniform so not a good idea. I was looking forward to getting them nuggets:(

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Deciding to have a quiet Friday night, and actually sticking to the plan!

Worst: Agreeing to go for a 25km bike ride tomorrow morning. Would normally be fine but my calves are killing me due to touch footy, boot camp and soccer this week.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ A cruisey day at the Gold Coast followed by drinks in the pool.

Worst ~~ No plans tonight which probably means a boring night at home.

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: I saw Newcastle get smashed last night live and I got tickets to The Darkness
Worst: I have to work tomorrow

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a top night out last night

WORST: Spent all of my money, so have to borrow off a mate to cover the power bill :lol:

les norton

First Grade
Best - I won money on a mates horse!!! HAHAHA Wheres UT when you need to give a tip!!

Worst - another biff with my ex...plus ate too much today

strewth_mate

Bench
Best - Just got back from a week in Byron with uni mates

Worst - Trip back took an age and a day (but at least we stopped for go-karting on the way...)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a good weekend with benny and some of my friends. and realising some very important stuff about some friendships
worst: people trying to ruin a party :roll: and just sick of lots of certain things and peopel who cant get over themselves and grow up

astrogirl

First Grade
hey tkr same as you I am realising some important things about ppl who are important, in my case abot love. It seems that timing is a much more important factor than I thought.

Best: Still nursing a broken heart but going great considering.

Worst: Had to spend the whole morning doing household chores... boring!

northey

First Grade
BEST: went to a suprise birthday [party last night, had the best sleep as well..

WORST: we were mucking around and i was trying not to spill what i was drinking, and i tripped over the jetty rail and cut my shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts