What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
astrogirl said:
hey tkr same as you I am realising some important things about ppl who are important, in my case abot love. It seems that timing is a much more important factor than I thought.

Best: Still nursing a broken heart but going great considering.

Worst: Had to spend the whole morning doing household chores... boring!

Aww Cath, don't tell me....? :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Have my first day off in over a week

WORST: Trying to pluck up the courage to call in sick for tomorrow. I've got too much to do and I can't leave it another week.

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a nice relaxing weekend. Went to the Sara Lee factory and got some goodies, drove around the place. Today had a friend install a new dvd burner for me & went out and had chips on the beach..yum! Also went for a swim at my sister & her hubby's place. Felt really good after that!

Worst: It's Monday tomorrow (I think that's my worst every Sunday LOL).

MrCharisma

Bench
Man it's not like that

They left it near my stand at 3pm, Lake Haven closes at 4pm and centre management and information were closed. The wallet had no ID in it... and I held onto it until 4pm and no sight of anyone looking for their wallet.

Parki

Bench
well if someone comes asking for their 22 50 youd better give it to them magro... you cheap bastard..

MrCharisma

Bench
Parki said:
well if someone comes asking for their 22 50 youd better give it to them magro... you cheap bastard..

Yah man

Except today was our last day at Lake Haven :lol: now we're off to Raymond Terrace

les norton

First Grade
Best - Have to take my babe to RL training...then take him to my boxacise class. No rest for the wicked. Tristans schedule is huge

Worst - nuttin either, one of those days.

TooheysNew

Coach
Best - Had a bit of a talk with a good mate I haven't talked to in ages.

Worst - She doesn't want me to come visit. I'm tired and overworked.

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Watched the PPV and destroyed my upper body at the gym
Worst: I have to work tomorrow and now my arms are sore

Status
Not open for further replies.