What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
Best of luck erin :)

(can someone explain to me on here or either by PM, what Raynaud's Disease is please)

EDIT: Thanks Dilly n Parki :)

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ No work for the second day in a row. Bliss!

Worst ~~ The house we rent is on the market, and the real estate wants to show people through it tomorrow, so I had to do lots of little annoying cleaning jobs you rarely have to do, like scrubbing the tiles behind the sink etc.

jeffrosaint

Bench
Raynauds is a condition effecting the circulation. Sufferers will experience cold fingers & toes & they may also go a blueish colour. If your a smoker I suggest you quit right now.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I got a hair cut for $20

WORST: You get what you paid for. 1st off they didn't blow dry it or style it and 2ndly I have little hairs all over me, I've even had a shower and there still all over me.

Jedda

Juniors
All the best for your test results Northey, hope the news is good.

Best - having a laugh with work mates and talking footy.

Worst - worked 10 hours in the sun without sunblock and now my face is glowing.

Risa

Bench
Best: Today's pay day yay!

Worst: I didn't sleep a lot last night. Had a few things on my mind so I was tossing and turning half of the night. Not fun at all.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: besties bdays started organising some stuff for our yr 12 formal lol soooo far away but yay

worst: i had to go down the shop to get something for my friends but i couldnt get it and then it started raining and i was stranded so i had to run to their house cos it was closer than mine.

les norton

First Grade
Best - it's friday...and i finally got back to the gym (I was to sick last week and was just plain lazy this week). Tristan had his first League training session this week..:D

If i get tackled in my loungeroom by him when he is screaming "You can't run without legs...." one more time I will monsterise him!!! :D

Worst- Tristan got hit in the noggin by his cricket bat this morning...terrified he would lose his eye he held an ice pack to it for half an hour (to hold his eye in)...because of that he hardly has a bruise...:D
MY lil geek.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got back my UNE enrollment details. I got into all of the classes I wanted to! :)

WORST: Have five hours of work this afternoon. Next week is packed, but the cash will be good

WORST #2: Lazy bastard PrideKnight won't read my story :p

the_knights_rule

First Grade
les norton said:
Best - it's friday...and i finally got back to the gym (I was to sick last week and was just plain lazy this week). Tristan had his first League training session this week..:D

If i get tackled in my loungeroom by him when he is screaming "You can't run without legs...." one more time I will monsterise him!!! :D

Worst- Tristan got hit in the noggin by his cricket bat this morning...terrified he would lose his eye he held an ice pack to it for half an hour (to hold his eye in)...because of that he hardly has a bruise...:D
MY lil geek.

hehe aww thats sooo cute les! got a smart little one

best: nothing really but its friday and my friend and i had fun in english ext today and did no work... thats always fun
worst: hmmmmmm..... people who ruin my day bah oh well its the weekend

garden fairy

Juniors
I haven't been able to do this for awhile, but considering I'm bored and I find it theraputic, I might as well...

Best: Not working, doing nothing, just relaxing, eating lots...
Worst: being away from home and missing my family, finding out that after moving to Newcastle to be closer to Tim, his parents are moving to Maitland and he has to go with them...:cry:

RABK

Referee
garden fairy said:
I haven't been able to do this for awhile, but considering I'm bored and I find it theraputic, I might as well...

Best: Not working, doing nothing, just relaxing, eating lots...
Worst: being away from home and missing my family, finding out that after moving to Newcastle to be closer to Tim, his parents are moving to Maitland and he has to go with them...:cry:

Frig, that just plain sucks!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I got an email form Coles Myer saying that will be contacing my referees shortly and I'm in contention for a job at one of their stores.

WORST: It's really hot and mum won't be coming to visit this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts