What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo

Juniors
Best - Got my tickets to the third ODI final
Worse - i got this feeling i'm going to be surrounded by sri lankans

Risa

Bench
Best: Hmmmm it not being so hot tonight, had a bad night sleep last night.

Worst: The aircon is screwed at work and my excema has been driving me crazy, it's back a tiny bit on my face which isn't good. Plus, it's that crappy and over-rated day of Valentine's day tomorrow and I just cannot stand it. Not because I am single, because I think it's just Americanised crap. You can show how much you love someone any day of the year. Why does it have to be one that someone created for you?

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: i got a lovely bunch of roses of a certain someone ;) and soem choccies and a rose of my besties and i get to spend the arvo with ben :D

worst: really tired and had school photos today... that one kind of photo that i hate :lol:

TooheysNew

Coach
Worst: The aircon is screwed at work and my excema has been driving me crazy, it's back a tiny bit on my face which isn't good. Plus, it's that crappy and over-rated day of Valentine's day tomorrow and I just cannot stand it. Not because I am single, because I think it's just Americanised crap. You can show how much you love someone any day of the year. Why does it have to be one that someone created for you?
Pfft...

Don't spend money if you're that dead against it. You can show someone you love them without money - and what harm is it in having a day specifically for showing people you care. Sure, you can show them every day - but who's hurt by one specific day for it also?

MrCharisma

Bench
Word Dilly

Best: I suprised the hell out of Nikki plus my dickhead regional boss threw the towel in today
Worst: I woke up with a headache and only could do a 30min weight session

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Payday!

WORST: So much sappy sh*t in the air today. Three guys bought flowers from Bi-Lo and I told them not to be cheap. I hope every man on earth suffers from impotence tonight.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
:lol: yeah thanks magro... i didnt know you even knew what school i went to ;)

hahah one of my friends got a bunch of flowers and it had liek all these massive leaves in it so it n it was massive when she was walkign along carrying it she couldnt see over or around it so she walked into a bin :lol: :lol: omg hilarious!!!!!

Stranger

Coach
the_knights_rule said:
best: i got a lovely bunch of roses of a certain someone ;) and soem choccies and a rose of my besties and i get to spend the arvo with ben :D

:D glad they arrived :D

Best : Had a great day today, spent alot of it with stace :D

Worst : buggered :(

Risa

Bench
Dilmah said:
Pfft...

Don't spend money if you're that dead against it. You can show someone you love them without money - and what harm is it in having a day specifically for showing people you care. Sure, you can show them every day - but who's hurt by one specific day for it also?

I don't spend money on it. I just don't like how it has to be one certain day, i.e Valentine's Day. Just my opinion.

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a good day today, it was nice and quiet at work too because my supervisor is on leave and the managers are on a conference for 2 days.

Worst: Not much I suppose, except for the fact I haven't heard from some friends in quite a while, just wondering how they are doing..

TooheysNew

Coach
Risa said:
I don't spend money on it. I just don't like how it has to be one certain day, i.e Valentine's Day. Just my opinion.

It doesn't have to be just one day. Some people just need more prompting than others.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - scammed an extra day of paid work even though I wasn't rostered on.

Worst - 2 glasses of port and now the bottle is empty and I feel like a bender. :(

northey

First Grade
BEST: Nothing

WORST: i was made to go to the doctors yesterday, how much bad news can a doctor give you in one 8 min visit????? First i get told i have Raynaud's Disease, then i have to have a blood test on friday for two other things.... which are not good, so fingers crossed that the tests come back clear

les norton

First Grade
That terrible news..although i must admit I dont really know what raynauds disease is.
I really hope that friday brings no news...because as they say, no news is good news.

Good luck....

Sorry to hear that Erin... hope it all works out for the best for you mate.

BEST - cruisy day, heading to the gym this arvo, and it's not too hot (that's a big plus when the gym you go to isn't air-conned).

WORST - work is still pretty slow, I'm running out of money, and the alternator in my car is f***ed. I'm sure that will take a slice of the little dough I have left!

MrCharisma

Bench
Holy sh*t Erin, I hope things work out... that sucks majorily. My prayers will be with you

Best: Mehhh, wrestling is on soon...
Worst: I'm working and will be for the next 4-5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts