What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC

Juniors
DeviL9 said:
Shouldn't you be working? ;-)
My friend & I unofficially quit 2 weeks ago :lol: We've been doing other things since.

Best: Everything's good.
Worst: Nothing.

The Devil

Bench
Dilmah said:
Try working 70 hour+ weeks.

I knew you'd probably pop your head out and outdo me :p

I wouldn't be complaining normally, but 6 hours of manual labour and 4 hours of brain numbing work.. it gets tedious after a while..

NC said:
My friend & I unofficially quit 2 weeks ago :lol: We've been doing other things since.

lol. well as your team leader, i should have been informed of this and all equipment to be returned to me immediately :lol:

NC

Juniors
Well you can have it all back the next time I see you.... Newcastle game? Yes.. :lol:

The Devil

Bench
lol.

I don't get it.. we live like, 5 minutes away from each other.. and yet i can only get the stuff off you when we're both 2 hours outta Sydney.. :?

:lol:

NC

Juniors
No.. I'm going shopping soon :p And I'm not going in your direction either... so in 17 days you'll get it back :lol: It's not like you need the stuff...

The Devil

Bench
Actually i do.. the equipment cost about 100 bucks all up..

Best: Nothing so far.. didnt do that much work today yet

Worst: still got to get to the other job.. and im thirsty..

KF

Juniors
DeviL9 said:
Cutting fringes never works out.. always turns out ugly

I've tried it before and it turned out alright..lol My fringe was getting too long so I tried to make it shorter..but yeah :|

Best: got to watch amadeus again :D
Worst: Had to be an interpreter for some lady..

Stranger

Coach
Best : Been getting my driving hours up :D

Worst : Almost had a fight with epping boys.. which is a great thing cause there all merkins, but bad because we were at their school and the numbering was 3-1 to them :lol: Plus they had atleast 100 outside the gym... we had 15... LOL.

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Finished work, got a day off tomorrow so will wander down to games wizards to test the new xbox 360

WORST: Can't really think of anything...back at uni, but it's not that bad...oh yeah, my feet hurt :p

les norton

First Grade
Nice charley....very nice

best - Great gym session. Looking foreard to uni after market day yesterday

Worst - This year is starting to stress me out already...I really think I have bitten off more than i can chew. Plus...I have to work this arvo - sooooo dont wanna.

NC

Juniors
Best: Relaxing day, put on a good DVD and ate ice cream :D

Worst: I have a really bad headache :(

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Just came back from JB HiFi, where I picked up a copy of season 2 of Curb your Enthusiasm...oh how I love that show

WORST: Absolutely nothing - had the day off :D

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: my english teacher was away and i had both english and english extension today and there wasnt a replacement teacher so we got to do nothing

worst: had to get up early

Risa

Bench
Best: Nothing really...except for going for my usual lunchtime Thursday walk to Paddy's Markets.

Worst: I felt like absolute crap today, almost went home from work a couple of times but somehow toughed it out.

strewth_mate

Bench
Best - Got a little study done and watched a couple of movies in a lazy day...

Worst - Woke up with rash and bloody stiff and sore joints. Bit worrying so it better be gone tomorrow, hehe

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Destroyed the gym this morning with a weights session + my The Darkness concert tickets arrived
Worst: Have to work 11-9 today *sigh*

Charley9

Bench
Best- The new guy...oh my god, he's gorgeous and we have so much in common!

Worst- Meeting all day :( whhyyyy???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts