What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

strewth_mate

Bench
Best - Day off uni :D

Worst - Forgotten how to play the piano, and just got tested for Ross River. Can't bloody move a great deal.

northey

First Grade
BEST: no uni today, actually it aint that bad, just i'm to tired! went shopping yesterday before going to church at uni, i got some really nice clothes.

WORST: still tired but couldn't sleep. still really sick. have to work tonight

astrogirl

First Grade
Charley9 said:
Best- The new guy...oh my god, he's gorgeous and we have so much in common!
Oooh! Lucky you!

I don't rate the hot guy at my work as much as I used to. Though he is pretty nice, and still the best eye candy around this office :D

PrideKnight

Bench
best - i had a beer with lunch

worst - i shouldnt have had a second after, my bladders gunna blow and im feeling all light headed.... welcome to stcomnab...may i help y'all

BEST - only 14 more days till the start of the footy season...

WORST - had a b!tch of a day at work today. Bloody high school... today would have sent a lesser man scurrying back to primary where he belongs!

les norton

First Grade
Best - Caught up with a mate...plus its friday...GO THAT!

worst - stupid uni timetable buggered my whole existence....damn them to hell!!!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: My nine hour shift at work was quite good, and I've got plenty of hours next week

WORST: Computer keeps freezing up :(

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday and I had a nice and relaxing day at work!

Worst: None, how could there be a worst on a Friday, LOL.

fosie

Juniors
Best: It's Friday!

Worst: Our grade getting picked on by Head of senior school. She should go pick on someone her own age.

northey

First Grade
BEST: had a hair cut, my hair is really short now. i went in and they asked what i wanted.. and i just said anything, i don't care.... then i went to my fave clothes shop! i got this really nice pink jacket rrp $150 and i got it for $39. saw my mate, we always see each other when we are shopping.

WORST: went for a walk down to see the new pool and fell over

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went for a drive with my friend

worst: where to start..... found out the place i wanted to have my bday costs waaaaaay too much and they wont let 18ths anyways, i have no money, and i had the worst night at work because we were understaffed, flat out busy and the guys out the back who were meant to be cooking just stood around talking so i had to cop all the crap off the customers when i was trying my hardest to get everything done and ended up getting yelled at by some lady. grrrr wheres a punching bag when u need it!!

strewth_mate

Bench
Worst - Doorknocking for the Electoral Commission for about 10 hours yesterday; not a huge amount of time but it feels like it when you're constantly walking and talking and being chased off properties lol

Worst 2 - Even bigger day today and it'll carry on for another month. Awful pay too and I'm only doing it as a favour. I'll have that punching bag when you've finished with it...

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got called in and asked if I wanted to do five hours. Yay for time and a half!

WORST: Leaves less time to do Uni work today

Risa

Bench
Best: Got my car back today, rust all gone. Today hasn't been as boring as yesterday as well lol.

Worst: Have to take the car for a service (more money) because one of the hoses has severed and I'm scared of what will happen if I leave it.

northey

First Grade
BEST: had a sleep in, watched a few dvds, uni starts tomorrow.

WORST: have to go early to uni tomorrow cause i need to go to the co op and buy my text books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts