What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The house is finally clean for our House warming tomorrow night. I also moved my room around and it looks bigger now.

WORST: Having to clean the house.

Best: Its friday.

Worst: I've been bitten by something I am assuming a tick, I made the mistake of squeezing it and now it looks like I have a nipple on my hip :(

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: It's Friday, drove to Sydney and had a lazy day at work. Finally got backpaid from Centrelink aswell!
Worst: just exhausted, not sleeping properly of late, I'm away from Tim and Chloe, worried about rent applications.

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a pretty easy day at work and the fact it's Friday! Plus I worked out I'll be able to go to a few games soon yay!

Worst: Still having my spazzo coughing fits. Plus tonight is boring and I haven't got much planned on the weekend.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Had a really active day - went on a 30km bike ride and also played tennis. I am pretty crap at tennis, but improving! Heading out with a couple of uni boys tonight. Should be good :D Also got a great day lined up tomorrow...

Worst: Still working on getting happy again without the boy I was with... Getting there though :D

Risa

Bench
Best: Got my hair cut & coloured today, looks mad! Also had a great sleep, and lazed in bed for a while this morning and I feel a lot better for it. Did a lot of driving around the place today too lol.

Worst: Nothing really!

Stranger

Coach
Best : Had a good night at a mates Bday Party.

Worst : Got crashed by about 6 lebanese with balaclavas and metal poles and baseball bats, trying to bash one of my mates. I knew who they were too...

The Devil

Bench
Thats pretty hardcore Benny.

Even i haven't been taken by metal poles and baseball bats yet.. lol

Best: Finally got to sleep in

Worst: about to do some heavy cleaning tomorrow/later today

RABK

Referee
DeviL9 said:
Thats pretty hardcore Benny.

Even i haven't been taken by metal poles and baseball bats yet.. lol

Best: Finally got to sleep in

Worst: about to do some heavy cleaning tomorrow/later today

Yet, but if you made us go through one more toll last week you would no longer be a baseball bat and metal pole virgin. :lol:

The Devil

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Yet, but if you made us go through one more toll last week you would no longer be a baseball bat and metal pole virgin. :lol:

I paid for the exit toll! :lol:

Anyways, the Hume Highway is still good.. AND free :p

And this time, i'll be sure to pack my pole and baseball bat, incase any of you decide to have any more smart ideas... ;-)

Risa

Bench
Best: Lazy day!

Worst: Having to wait till 6pm for our game to be on tv and trying to block myself out of the score, going to be hard!

lucky7

Juniors
Best: Its my Birthday YAY for me

Worst: not much really i suppose the fact that i have to miss the game today and i have a major headache :p

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Last nights house warming party was great, a few people didn't turn up, which I wasn't happy about. But you get that.

WORST: Being a nervous wreck looking at the scores of the game.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST - Had a truly remarkable, spiritually uplifting weekend. I made so many new friends and felt comfortable and loved for the entire time. Finding my faith again was tremendous.

WORST - Was so worn out after two straight nineteen hour days that I had to take today off just so I could get some sleep :lol:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a fab weekend, went for a drive, went out to dinner twice had a girls night and went to the footy lots of fun!

worst: didnt get to see ben on the weekend, am feeling the effects of a big weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts