What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: I just signed up for Foxtel, so no more missing any of the Knights games for me :D

WORST: I dunno, nothing really. Maybe the fact that Foxtel costs monies, but I'll worry about that when it appears on my bank statement :p

Charley9

Bench
best- Tonight we have our work social night and my boy is going :D I'm so excited

Worst- Erm...nothing really.
Hope everyone has a great day :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I'm going out to lunch with some freinds.

WORST: I'm trying to do all the house work, because my lazy brother won't.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Work was painless and only two sleeps until the Newie game!

WORST: Got stuff in the mail today about my private health-care, yet another expense I'll soon have to add to my already limited budget.

les norton

First Grade
best - Ummm...relaxing night, I can actually get some work done and have a home cooked meal.

Worst - that my best is that i get to do work tonight...what have I become????

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I got a lease!!! And the place isn't a dump! And it's across the road from uni! :D
Worst: The rent is more than we were willing to spend, so just a bit worried about not struggling to live - although, I won't have to worry about driving to uni.

Risa

Bench
Best: It's my Friday tomorrow as I have Friday & Monday off! Getting excited about going to my first..and all be it last home game of the year.

Worst: Nothing really, except I wish it was Thursday night LOL.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I'm having a lovely night in - feels like a while since I've spent an evening relaxing at home. I also did a PB in a 2.4km run at boot camp tonight. Only by 3 seconds but still happy!

Worst: I'm feeling a bit more sick than this morning. Sore throat, runny nose - ew...

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I'm relaxing knowing all the work is done

WORST: I did all the work on my own, I also want to get another kitten and call it Butters, but my brother doesn't want it :cry: I want him because his cute and I think it would be nice for Xena to have a freind and so I can get him out of the RSPCA.... I would take them all if I could.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: I have had a few new promising opportunities offered to me today, which has made my day, possibly week.

Worst: I still have another hour to go at work, and not alot I can do as I have done most of it during the day.

fosie

Juniors
Best: Feel alittle bit better today and it's friday.

Worst: heyyyy not much :D, alota music looming.....ergh

MrCharisma

Bench
Captain_Fred said:
BEST: I just signed up for Foxtel, so no more missing any of the Knights games for me :D

WORST: I dunno, nothing really. Maybe the fact that Foxtel costs monies, but I'll worry about that when it appears on my bank statement :p

I often forget Foxtel costs money... god I love having the Platinum package for free :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: The Knights f**king raped the Bulldogs. It doesn't get much sweeter than that. My boss at work will cop it hard. I'll tease her about the result too!

WORST: Need to pee

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: Its the morning after a win, nothing gets better than that. It is even sweeter because I just scored a bottle of wine out of one of our reps, because he was crazy enough to believe the dogs would beat us in Newcastle (or at all!)

Worst: I have a really sore back, which meant I didn't sleep too well last night

Risa

Bench
Best: We won last night, and I made the game. Had the best time!

Worst: When I got home I couldn't sleep for ages lol. I'm still a bit tired this morning actually.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Last nights game. What a great game!

Worst: No vice today, the winning raffle ticket at the game last night was the ticket after mine! One off and I really wanted to go to Origin this year!

Parki

Bench
best: heard that my name was actually called out last night for singstar
worst: hoping that the competition doesent start till next week, in which case i should be the half time entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts