What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Hope you had a great 18th Erin!

Best: I'm feeling a lot better. Went for a drive around for a bit today.

Worst: Not really eating all that much still, I struggled to finish a Maccas hamburger meal lol.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Happy BD Erin!

Best: Had a great day at the BBQ and the game and had a ball at the party last night/this morning. Beating Parki at singstar three times in a row.

Worst: No voice from the game and feeling a little seedy. :lol:

les norton

First Grade
Best - footys' back, knights win, looking forward to a run around this arvo at netball...

Worst - my baby has got his first shiner from league...He ran back out and finished the game but i didnt want him too. He's too little...

NC

Juniors
Best: The boys win lastnite, and having the footy back.

Worst: It's so extremely hot!

Parki

Bench
best: had a great time last night, hopefully i didnt piss any of you guys off too much, and you had a good time
worst: my head is screaming at me, i got dragged to sydney this morning to move furniture with a bloody hangover, smashed my microphone, broke my glasses, broke a chair..... yeah i think that pretty much sums it up

The Devil

Bench
i believe it was Simon who broke the chair lol.

And i don't get how you broke the microphone, you didnt throw it that hard..

Parki

Bench
they arent built to handle drunken parki rages, thats why

i make no apologies. The blue microphone outlived its use by date. It went exactly where it should have gone.... Maybe i can get a green microphone or something now

RABK

Referee
AC Gilchrist c Hall b Telemachus 55 70 44 9 0 125.00
SM Katich c Telemachus b Ntini 79 135 90 9 1 87.77
RT Ponting c Dippenaar b Telemachus 164 151 105 13 9 156.19
MEK Hussey c Ntini b Hall 80 75 51 9 3 156.86
A Symonds not out 27 23 13 3 1 207.69
B Lee not out 9 12 7 0 0 128.57
Extras (lb 4, w 5, nb 10) 19

Total (4 wickets; 49.6 overs) 433

f**k me.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a great weekend and my boss gave me tomorrow off to do Uni work

WORST: Tired as a whore after taking on a visiting Bulldogs team

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Got some Knights wrist bands this monring and my kitten Xena didn't need a shot, so I saved money.

WORST: It's Monday.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - Had a fantastic weekend in Newcastle watching the Knights win and hanging out with the Crusade.

Worst - Having major problems with my voice and getting up at 5am to fly back to NZ.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: slept in and had two frees so i only had two classes. went for a drive and went shopping.

worst: spent money, was feeling sick again and have to decide what party to go to on saturday

Risa

Bench
Best: It's almost the end of the day, I suppose that's my only best for today! And the fact that I'm sure to have more sleep than last night.

Worst: I'm surviving on about 2 hours sleep, was tossing and turning something severe last night, and because of that the cough medicine didn't kick in so I have been coughing more than usual today.

Status
Not open for further replies.