What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Went to the park after work for a jog, pushups, work on abs etc. And realised there are lots of boys at this park after work - mostly playing soccer and touch. Good incentive to get some air and exercise after work :D

Worst: Nothing much :D Things are looking up.

les norton

First Grade
For yesterday

Best - had a good meeting, boxacised my arse of (well hopefully), had a friend over for a later dinner for her b'day...ummm...Tristan had training and played really hard considering his black eye from the weekends game.

Worst - not alot, all in all a good day!

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: No idea what is good about today.

Worst: I went to see Carl Barron last night (which isn't bad) but I didn't get too much sleep last night and I am also sick. Seeing as I am going on Holidays on Saturday it isn't a good thing.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I had a good sleep in this morning.

WORST: Xena is like a naughty child biting me on the feet at 7am to get me up.

*melliez*

Juniors
My day can not get any worse...

I get home from work and find out that my car is one of the many that Holden has recalled, Mikaylah spewed on me and I remembered that I have to go to a church tonight to organise christening stuff!

Anything else want to happen now?

Charley9

Bench
Best- Boss is away for three days and it's only 5 more days 'til my B'day \\\\:D/

Worst- My boy is away today :( I didn't even get to see him yesterday.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I just walked around the block and did 1251 steps. I feel great, I think I will be doing this everyday.

WORST: I'm sweaty.

~bedsy~

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Exercising is wonderful!

I'm going to go for a bike ride early Saturday morning :D
Yeah see I'm an afternoon person :lol:
But I do like going for walks, I live around hills, so it's even better.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i live on a fricken mountain haha and i hate walking up it. every single time im in the car with someone else they say 'geez this wouldnt be a nice walk. but i spose its good for ya' lol

best: finished work for the week, went into town for lunch and a bit of shopping.
worst: couldnt decide what shoes to buy and i ended up being late for work woops although i managed to get changed adn ready in 2 mins.... thats liek world record for me! hehe

RABK

Referee
the_knights_rule said:
i live on a fricken mountain haha and i hate walking up it. every single time im in the car with someone else they say 'geez this wouldnt be a nice walk. but i spose its good for ya' lol

best: finished work for the week, went into town for lunch and a bit of shopping.
worst: couldnt decide what shoes to buy and i ended up being late for work woops although i managed to get changed adn ready in 2 mins.... thats liek world record for me! hehe

:O

I don't believe it!!!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: finished school at 12, was meant to have an assessment task today which i really hadnt prepared for but our room didnt have electrictity and we had to watch a part of a video for the task so we couldnt do it .... and we dont have english till next tuesday hahaha so i have time to prepare. also i went for a drive and up to the DFO's and got 2 pairs of shoes for $35 :D

worst: got stuck in traffice for bout an hour and a half

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday tomorrow yay! And this week has gone quite fast.

Worst: I was on the train and had a major coughing attack. Not good. I've still got this annoying cough from like almost two weeks ago now.

northey

First Grade
BEST - got more work today! still haven't been paied for the other week :(

WORST - trying to find a new job so i can quit at the pizza shop, i realy don't want to be there any more, and i need a jon that will pay me good, like my other job, which i get double the pay for around the same time.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: going out to dinner tonight for a friends bday and its friday and ive finished school :D:D

worst: so tired its not funny and i really hurt my thumb today its throbing :( but one of my friends put lots of bandaids on it and signed it haha stil really hurts though.... was a good excuse not to do work though

Status
Not open for further replies.