What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
Best: I did the hardest session i ever have for training....
After 4 250m sprints, i was still able to clock it under 40 :D
Worst : im f**ked

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got to see my friend in hospital yesterday and we brought her lots of stuff to brighten up her room. and we didnt get lost on the way to the hosital although we got lost inside and were wondering around for ages in some building until a lady told us that there was no patients on that floor woops

worst: gotta work tonight and gotta finish an assessment task.... and my exams start on friday aaaaaaaaah

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Work day is over, cheese and cabinossi for lunch, taking Jake to the childcare easter disco tonight.

Worst: Got about an hours sleep last night and i'm buggered as hell, I want my new PS2 NOW!

les norton

First Grade
Best - ummm..nice day about to head off to gym. Uni was ok...tute was ok. hmmm its ok i guess

worst - ex went thru email inbox!! Bastard. changed all the passwords though now. He was slightly bothered when he read some one thought i am fabulous.:D

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: None

WORST: I have no money, no job, and I thought I had money in my spare account, but no, so loucky I decided to get fuel around the corner from my grandma, I had to leave my phone at the servo though so I could go around to her place again and get $20, but it was alright anyway, because my grandma knew the lady at the servo and called her and told her she would give me the money. I have never been so embaressed in all my life.
Plus I got home and the washing was still in the basket, yet again my brother didn't hang it out.
Then when I hung it out I let Xena out and she scratched me, so I went in to get a bandaid, I came back out and her eye was closed and watering. So I took her back in and cleaned it out and put golen eye ointment on it, and my brother asked what was wrong and told him and he just walked off and wouldn't help me.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Had a great workout at boot camp today. Very lovely eye candy as well.

Worst: Boot camp was freaking tough! And work is unspeakably boring. So much so that I didn't even mind answering the new guy's numerous questions.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got an extra shift at work tomorrow and a big week next week.

WORST: I've been rostered on during the Newie vs. NQ game :(

Risa

Bench
Best: Slept like a baby last night after not sleeping well the previous night.

Worst: Bit bored with work at the moment, I don't know if it's just a phase I'm going through. I'm just over stuff!

BEST: 6 days till school holidays and i have my last assigment and assesment task for the term tomorrow.
WORST: Still got the assignment and assesment to do.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - My friend and I from work won the competition to take JD and Gary from INXS on a tour of Auckland. Went to the record label shin-dig last night and got photos with them then over to their hotel today for the tour which involved more photos and hugs and kisses.:D They're both really lovely guys (even if Gary supports Manly) and I can't wait till they tour here in September.

Worst - Had to go to work afterwards and got posted down at the domestic terminal so I couldn't stalk the guys when they were leaving the country.:(

stevo

Juniors
i was wondering how that went. You are so lucky Trudy. Is JD as hot in the flesh as he is in all those pics

Jedda

Juniors
Most definately hot. Very tall (about 6ft) and a bit on the thin side (for my tastes) but has a totally fit ass.=P~ Has a very smooth accent that sounds kind of American but not as nasally or harsh and very willing to pose for photos or give you a hug. Gary was a bit quiet and not as chatty but considering he flew in from LA yesterday and with all the signings and promotional stuff I'm willing to bet he's pretty worn out. He's a bit of a looker too, for an older guy.;-)

Jedda

Juniors
Yeah, I'm still grinning like the proverbial Cheshire Cat and have been boring all my workmates with the photos all night. I should probably be going to bed now cause I have work in the morning but I'm still buzzing.

Jedda

Juniors
index.php

Hope this pickie works out. I see my friend has already been on the JD website skiteing and I only have printed copies of the photos and no scanner so this is the best I can do. For those who haven't met me, I'm the brunette.

Status
Not open for further replies.