What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedda

Juniors
The_Joey_Show said:
Should've got JD to wear your Crusade jersey for the pic Trudes (assuming you have it)... would have been good publicity!

Trust me, I would have been wearing my Crusade Jersey, had it arrived.

BTW, Chris is it in the post yet? I probably won't make it back to Newy until the re-match with the Dragons at the end of May and I'm hanging out to be wearing it.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ Judging an Easter Hat Parade and seeing tears in the eyes of a mother whose child won (she was so proud). :)

Worst ~~ It's my birthday and I had to work. :?

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Did a painless nine hour shift at work today to allay some of my money worries

WORST: Got my first assessment of my new degree back and 'twas only a pass. Not unexpected, given the work I put in, but I like succeeding without effort.

Risa

Bench
Happy Birthday Ames and Thugga! :D

Best: Good day, and I think I actually got somewhere at work today! Feeling like I am really starting to get on top of stuff. And the fact that I have someone nice smsing me! Plus, it's Friday tomorrow!

Worst: Bit cool outside, but hey..

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Loving the cooler weather :D I always look forward to changes in seasons.

Worst: Can't find my warm clothes as they are still in moving boxes! I want my scarves and patterned tights!!!

astrogirl

First Grade
Another best: Talking snowboards with a mate, and perving on boards on the net. Will shop for them soon. Not that I need a new board! I already have gear :D

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: The boss gave me Easter Sunday off work, so I can stay up all Saturday night, drinking and playing poker, then drag myself out of bed the next day with what will undoubtedly be one f**king huge hangover, just so I can get to EAS to watch the mighty Knights send the cowgirls crying home to mummy :D

WORST: Not even the fact that I've got 2 uni assignments due tomorrow (of which I've only done half of one, and haven't started the other) can make this night bad :D

Lynchy

Juniors
Best: Shopping spree today and bought new dvd box sets ive been hanging for.

Worst: Work under paying me. Work cutting my hours from 34 to 11 !!!!!!. Suppost to be working tonight from 10pm to 5am, but got sent home after only 2 HOURS!!!! Really hating my job right now!!!!

Lynchy

Juniors
Im a bar tender and thanks to our dear old governments new laws, they only have to keep me there for a minimum of 2 hours, even though i was rostered on til close, so i havnt got a leg to stand on if i want to dispute it. Its a seedy pub i work in though. Maybe i should settle down to a nice little RSL instead.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
That's the way to go with the RSL. I work in the Batemans Bay Soldiers Club over the summer and its pretty cruisy work. The place closes at midnight too which is a nice change from the 5am 6am i'm used to in Canberra.

Best: Well I get to play indoor soccer tonight
Worst: Had to come into Uni for a study meeting

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Just finished moving furniture over to my new place

WORST: Nervous as hell about giving a talk at Antioch tonight

Risa

Bench
Best: I'm feeling pretty happy at the moment, I dunno really why lol. Had a cruisey day at work, and it's Friday yay!

Worst: Nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.