What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

northey

First Grade
BEST: did home and away today, again... i was so cold, cause i was wearing the tiny shorts and a singlet top, so paul (plays jack) let me wear his jacket inbetween scenes, it was nice and warm! then we were throwing peanuts at each other and trying to catch them in our mouths.... then jason (plays robbie) and i were dancing, there wasn't any music so it kinda looked funny LOL.... then my friend jacob came and walked me from from the station, cause he didn't want me walking home in the dark LOL

WORST: nothing at all

Frederick

Staff member
WORST: Boss just called me in to start work at 12 today, rather than 3, so what should have been a 21 hour week has now ended up being a 32 hour week. Add to that that this is the crazy time where lots of uni assignments are due, and exams are going on...sleep no longer exists for me :|

BEST: Big, BIG payday coming next tuesday :D

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Starting to look forward to going out tonight. Spent the day shopping with a mate - he bought LOTS of clothes, of which I approve of all of them :D And he helped me buy a cable to hookup my itunes to my stereo speakers. So tops!

Worst: Knowing that a fair few fellow forummers are at the footy tonight, and I can't go!

lucky7

Juniors
best: Got a good sleep in today which i havent had for ages :)
Worst: Cant go to the footy tonight :(

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The Knights winning, and it's Easter soon.

WORST: I won't be at the Knights v Cowboys next Sunday :cry: (I'm sure that will be my worst for the rest of the week, unless something really bad happen's)

Risa

Bench
Best: The footy last night, how good was it! Also catching up with Mel and seeing bubba Mikaylah again, had a great time!

Worst: I'm tired and have the sniffles and it's Monday tomorrow.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a f**king awesome time in Wollongong last night. From the game to the after match celebrations to the epic trip home today, was just mad fun.

WORST: Arrived late to my sister's 21st and subsequently feel guilty

BEST - still on an adrenaline high from the greatest Crusade weekend EVER!

WORST - I'm as f***in tired as Mark Gasnier's mobile phone...

Frederick

Staff member
WORST: Had the worst f**ken day at work - Sunday's are usually busy, as we have to change most, if not all, the displays in the shop for next weeks specials. Today was doubly as busy, though, as tomorrow we have stocktake, which means the back room has to be all neat and tidy, as does our store room at the back of coles. Also means that every single bottle on the shelf has to be pulled forward, and in line with their ticket. Didn't help that one of the guys who was sposed to work today didn't even turn up, and wasn't answering his phone. When we finally get a hold of him 2 hours later, his response was "Oh, I'm not feeling too good"...tool. f**k, I hate stocktake. f**k I hate customers too.
So, in short...f**k

BEST: Not a whole lot, but I'll be getting a decent pay packet next week. Also, Mullo came into the shop today. Was going to buy a case of Tooheys Twist Tops, but I told him he'd be better off getting the Stubbies, seeing as they were only $5 more.

Best: We won soccer
Worst: Spraining my wrist cause i stacked it over the ball nad landed really hard on my wrist and it went blue :? it was really swollen and brusied and it's a bit blue.. i can move it now though so its better.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got into north gong cos their security is crap and had an awesome time celebrating the knights win

worst: i have my half yearlies and my two worst subjects are on tomorrow and i really have no ide what im doing in maths :lol: im gonna go so fricken bad it aint funny :S

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got plenty of packing today and will do some study tonight

WORST: Just realised I have two weeks to organise my first teaching prac :-o

astrogirl

First Grade
Good luck for your prac cwb!

Best: Lindt hot chocolate, sitting in the sun at lunch, going for a run by the harbour this morning before work, happy after a great weekend.

Worst: Decided it was time to delete my exboyfriend's email addy from my address book and I CAN'T SEEM TO DO IT! I can't find where it's saved! So annoying.

BEST: hmmm i came 2nd in bowling with a sprained wrist AND 1st in the 2nd game.
WORST: My wrist is sore, i had a test in commerce, we had school photos :? and i got my braces tightened.. ewww.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: Nothing... yet
Worst: Work sucked, Mikaylah kept me up most of last night with her crying cause her teeth were hurting her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts