What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

northey

First Grade
BEST: still on a high from the concert!!! loved the front row seats!

WORST: uni.... lol so not cool..... too much reading! i read 3 papers a day and 4 on a wed.... tele, herald, newi herald and on wed the gazette.. then i have to read a book a week for english and a book a week for theatre :(

astrogirl

First Grade
rock_on_knights said:
WORST: My wrist is sore, i had a test in commerce, we had school photos :? and i got my braces tightened.. ewww.
Aaah that brings back memories. Not good ones. Poor r_o_k...

Risa

Bench
Best: Absolutely nothing.

Worst: Woke up this morning with either a bug or food poisoning and still feel like absolute crap. Was about to walk out the door and was physically sick. Feel bad coz a month ago I had a week off work with a really bad virus. Not sure what is happening to me this year..it's crap.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Risa said:
Best: Absolutely nothing.

Worst: Woke up this morning with either a bug or food poisoning and still feel like absolute crap. Was about to walk out the door and was physically sick. Feel bad coz a month ago I had a week off work with a really bad virus. Not sure what is happening to me this year..it's crap.

Get well soon!

Roy

Juniors
best: nothing

Worst: HELP NEEDED, i resized stupid Woolworths have put me on weekend shifts i have just started an i have to tell them that i play footy on the weekend. So i will be in the s h i t

astrogirl

First Grade
Hope you feel better soon Risa!

Worst: Only just finished making dinner. After I got home after boot camp, I loaded the dishwasher and started laundry and put the chicken in the oven by then it was 9pm already and a 1.4kg chicken needs an hour.

Best: Now I have yummy crispy baked potatoes to eat. (Bit late for carbs but anyway...) And I'll have yummy chicken to take to work for lunch tomorrow :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: None, see below

WORST: Have been up since 5.30am spewing and other various unsavoury things with some stupid stomach bug. Had to call my bitch boss at work and beg her to let me take the day off without her standard punishment of cutting the remainder of my shifts

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: No idea... I am at work, nothing can be good about a day that starts like that.

Worst: I was having a good sleep finally, so when I woke up at 5:30 and Mikaylah was finally sleeping nicely (first time in 3 or so days). After I woke her up because I had to get her ready for childcare, it turned out that she was actually sick, so I have to take her to the doctors this afternoon. The good thing is, if she is sick enough that she needs her mum, I get time off work to look after her :)

Risa

Bench
CWBush said:
WORST: Have been up since 5.30am spewing and other various unsavoury things with some stupid stomach bug.

You sound like you have what I had yesterday. It's really crap isn't it? I literally couldn't get out of bed.

Best: I'm feeling quite a lot better than yesterday & had about 8 and a half hours sleep.

Worst: Still have pain, and I'm pretty tired, plus I'm at work today. Just got some buttered toast and am struggling to eat it. I asked for a tiny bit of butter and they didn't listen and put heaps, stupid idiots.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You sound like you have what I had yesterday. It's really crap isn't it? I literally couldn't get out of bed.

So, it's a day long thing? My nazi boss wants me to tell her whether I'll be well enough to do tomorrow's 11am shift by 5pm tonight. I just had a (forgive the graphic detail) killer spew and am feeling better. Was finally able to keep some food down (well, fingers crossed).

PrideKnight

Bench
mmmm yummy

did you swap your shifts???

best: its hump day (hooray for short weeks)

worst: i just found out im stuck at maroubra for a week, i hate maroubra

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: I'm at home now, Streets Choc Chip Cookie Ice-creams!

Worst: Two days worth of work in one, I ran out of fuel in the truck so was put back about 1 & 1/2 hours behind schedule!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: my exam went ok and i dotn have one tomorro so i have more time to study for two on thursday and my friend got out of hospital so i went to visit her

worst:she was getting sick and im really tired and cranky

Risa

Bench
CWBush said:
So, it's a day long thing? My nazi boss wants me to tell her whether I'll be well enough to do tomorrow's 11am shift by 5pm tonight. I just had a (forgive the graphic detail) killer spew and am feeling better. Was finally able to keep some food down (well, fingers crossed).

Hmm well for me it was. I was pretty much in bed all day yesterday. Depends, I mean I went back to work today but if I had to stand all day I would have been screwed. I felt like falling asleep at work lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts