What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEST - On holidays for two whole sweet weeks! Lovin' it!

WORST - I think the air con in my car is stuffed. I just heard my bank balance drop...

Stranger

Coach
Best : Went to Burwood Girls to play them in Netball.

Bonus : watching my mate get elbowed in the face by a 6foot4 tall girl :lol:

Worst : Not gonna see alot of my mates for a while :(

Jedda

Juniors
Best - Hauled ass at work today and managed to get 2 days worth of work done in one, plus I jumped on the scales and I've lost 1.3kg this week.

Worst - Bills and stuff have sucked my fortnightly wages away and now I can't afford to go to the Easter Show with my brother and his family.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Jedda said:
Best - Hauled ass at work today and managed to get 2 days worth of work done in one, plus I jumped on the scales and I've lost 1.3kg this week.

Awesome! Looking even more gorgeous now eh? :)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got my hair cut n coloured adn exams are over and i have a break which i really need otherwise ill go crazy.and next day i go to school itll be my 18th!

worst: had to sit in the hair dressers for over 3 hrs. got a crap mark back for an assessment task and knowing that when i go back to school i will be getting back my terrible maths mark......... ah *sigh* and im just plain cranky for some reason

Risa

Bench
Best: It's the long weekend (finally) and I'm really looking forward to doing some relaxing and stuff :D

Worst: My stomach has been making funny noises now it's back to normal lol. I actually ate 5 pieces of pizza at lunch, beast!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Work is over and I managed to hold back any murderous impulses I may have had

WORST: Cold from the walk home in the rain.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got a party later and had a good sleep
worst: fell up the stairs cos my foot got caught in my pj pants and i cut my arm and it hurts :(

astrogirl

First Grade
tkr I had to check your post to make sure it was yours, and not northey's!!!

My best: Went out last night, instead of going grocery shopping like I was supposed to. Freaked out cos I think Coles is closed today, but then I remembered that Chinatown is open so I went to Market City IGA. So much yummy Asian food. I got dumpling wrappers, bbq pork buns, stuff for making curry, bok choy etc etc

Worst: Bit hungover from last night.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Best: It's friday and there's footy on the tele tonight.
Worst: Was stuck in a car for a few hours travelling home for the weekend.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's friday and there's footy on the tele tonight.

What's tonight's game?

BEST: Day off and plenty on TV due to Easter marathons

WORST: Still have to get my essay done by Tuesday

Misanthrope

Staff member
How on earth do those two out of form has-beens warrant a TV game? If there was any sanity, Newcastle vs. North Queensland would be the Friday game and I wouldn't be missing it because of the bitch at work.

Risa

Bench
Yeah if our game was on tonight I'd so be there. Instead I can't make it because of family stuff on Easter Sunday.

Best: Slept in and lazed in bed for a half hour, then watched some tv. Just finished watching 3 episodes of the OC that were on fox (they're showing it right from the beginning, I originally missed the first ep.)

Worst: Nothing.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
It's a mad mad mad mad world we live in. I'm not phased cause I wouldn't have been able to get to the game either way. I'm just glad its on channel 9. Not that a game this big was in any doubt.

CWBush said:
How on earth do those two out of form has-beens warrant a TV game? If there was any sanity, Newcastle vs. North Queensland would be the Friday game and I wouldn't be missing it because of the bitch at work.

I agree. If the game was on tonight, i wouldn't be missing it because of FAMILY HOLIDAYS! *sigh*

Best: I'm on holidays and i had a good sleep! I hadn't had one in a very very long time.
Worst: Umm nothing much yet. Just the fact i'm bored i guess.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: It's a long weekend, which means I can stay away from the two pain in the backsides that happen to sit either side of me at work for a few days, meaning no headaches (one of them yells when she is talking normally... it sucks!).

Worst: Mikaylah is being a huge bloody sook.. She is teething, and has decided that staying up all night is much more fun than sleeping, and so she is incredibly tired during the day but doesn't want to sleep because I am awake. When I tried laying down with her before she fell asleep as well as me, so she started pulling my hair to wake me up!!! :( :evil:

fosie

Juniors
Best: I met adam saunders today at the easter show. :D

Worst: Tired and trying to finish a book ASAP for school but it goes on foreverrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts