What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
I might change my Best and Worst
Best: The anticipation of a decent game of footy
Worst: Being dissapointed by a dismal performance by both the roosters and the broncos. Pathetic.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: Mikaylah finally slept through the night! So I finally got a decent nights sleep!

Worst: I woke up at 6.30 and couldn't get back to sleep :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went to a great party last night and had a ball and parents arent home :D
worst: stayed up till about 6am so im buggered! and having no parents means our house is a mess and we have run out of clean cups/plates :lol: gotta do a big clean up

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Went for a long walk at Blackbutt with the family, Hungry Jacks for lunch.

Worst: My feet hurt now 'cause I didn't wear good shoes!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Have made some good progress with my teaching assignment and have a mate coming round to watch the footy tonight

WORST: Work tomorrow, so I miss the footy :(

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a fantastic day, omg, very surprised with what happened, but happy surprised! :D

Worst: Having to come home & tell the parents LOL

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Not as good as Risa's it seems! I went shopping and bought a couple of dresses (one funky, one conservative), a belt and a stripey jumper :D

Worst: Not feeling 100% today but I'll be fine tomorrow.

strewth_mate

Bench
Happy Birthday knights9 ;-)

Best: Got to see a mate who's been away in the army, plus organised a couple days where I can actually see my gf for once

Worst: Can't watch the footy tomorrow (unless nobody is thirsty)

northey

First Grade
BEST: looking forward to the knights game

WORST: had this stupid tooth ache for a few days now, i can't eat any chocolate today :(
tried to go to the dentist, but they aren't open, i swear my tooth is going to fall out LOL..... it is the tooth that is fake, well half of it is.. lol... it is the product of me being stuid ad getting hurt about 4 or 5 years ago. i got hit in the mouth with a hockey stick (hence why i gvae up the sport), i wasn't actually at hockey i was just mucking around. half my tooth shattered, so i got it capped, and not the tooth decided to be stupid and ache. but it doesn't hurt as much as it did when it was shattered, cause the nerve was hanging out and everytime i breathed the nerve moved and hurt.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a top night out last night, which somewhat made up for having spent most of my Easter alone.

WORST: Got to work this afternoon when I should be at the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts