What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo

Juniors
Stuzmeister said:
Best: Knights are playing today
Worst: I'll be watching it from the lounge

Dito!

I have a party to go to at 6 but i got my priorities in order and told them i wont be there till the Knights game has finished:D

Stuzmeister

Juniors
stevo said:
Dito!

I have a party to go to at 6 but i got my priorities in order and told them i wont be there till the Knights game has finished:D

Good work mate. Gotta get those priorities in order.

Frederick

Staff member
WORST: Guess... :(

BEST: Not a whole damn lot. Met more crusaders today, and you're all champs.

IanG

Coach
Dilmah said:
Your rounds?
yeah seeing family and playing easter bunny kind of thing :)

Worst: Knights getting beaten :(
Best: Seeing the cheergirls dressed as Playboy Bunnies :drool:

Risa

Bench
Best: I'm feeling rather great (despite having a bad cough which should be gone tomorrow) because I've officially got a new guy, and it's great at the moment. And had a good day with the family, got to speak to an uncle I don't speak to very much and was having good chats with family members. Lots of nice food, great day!

Worst: The Knights lost, dammit two points...ahhhhh!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Risa said:
Best: I'm feeling rather great (despite having a bad cough which should be gone tomorrow) because I've officially got a new guy, and it's great at the moment. And had a good day with the family, got to speak to an uncle I don't speak to very much and was having good chats with family members. Lots of nice food, great day!

Yay Ris! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Stranger

Coach
Best : Had a good night at a movie marrathon with some mates and Stace

Then : after 4 hours sleep, off to do some training :D

Worst : my body is so sore, and im tired :(

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a fantastic day...pretty much was a fantastic weekend!

Worst: It's all over, and back to work tomorrow *sniff*

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great weekend and heaps of fun at the movie marathon
worst: had to get a train from syd before 6am to get back home and go to work extremly tired after having not much sleep this weekend. then when i got to wok i realised i had only put one shoe in my bag :lol: so i had to walked around with just socks on until craig dropped my other one down

northey

First Grade
WORST: had to go to the dentist, gotta have a root canal on my tooth that got smashed with a hockey stick. oh how fun, having it done 2moro....

BEST: caught up with my mate, who used to play jnr footy for the rooters, he is into the whole body building now, so he is mega buff

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Get paid tonight/tomorrow morning

WORST: All of the trains to Armidale for my residential school are booked out so I'll have to pay extra to catch a bus

northey

First Grade
WORST/BEST: not sure which one it is... lol.... i got called into work last night, tuesdays are usually dead, so no one works, but we got a new kabab machine thingo. so i had to go in and learn how to make them (humm wonder why i am the only one who had to learn?). but i did get paied, so all is good

Stranger

Coach
Best : Its just past 1 and i just crawled outta bed... whats not to like...

Worst/best : i have nothing to do today... sounds great, but its not when ur someone like me that cant sit still lol.

northey

First Grade
BEST: my mate insisted on coming to the dentist with me

WORST: the dentist hurt, even thought they use all that new stuff, it still hurt! how many metal rods can they put in one tooth?

Risa

Bench
Best: The day's over and it's a day closer to the weekend LOL. Cruisey day at work as well.

Worst: Nothing really!

Status
Not open for further replies.