What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: I managed to swap shifts with someone so I can go to the footy on Saturday :D:D

WORST: Means I have to work Tuesday and Wednesday, but I really don't care cause I'm going to the footy :D:D

PrideKnight

Bench
Captain_Fred said:
BEST: I managed to swap shifts with someone so I can go to the footy on Saturday :D:D

WORST: Means I have to work Tuesday and Wednesday, but I really don't care cause I'm going to the footy :D:D

come and sit with us!!!

Frederick

Staff member
But then my seats in the upper tier would go to waste :p
I'll def come visiting during the arvo...I'll probably get to the ground around halfway through Flegg.

BEST - not much... I think I've recruited a few more Crusaders, which I'm pretty pleased about...

WORST - had an absolutely crap day at work. One of those days that makes you wonder why you bother.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I've got a few things to look forward to :D My yummy smelling cranberry candle is burning. I ran a good time in a 2.4 km run today, even though I wasn't feeling well today and ate unhealthy food all weekend.

Worst: My messy apartment.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I had a good week in Port Maquarie, even though I had no net as dad is paying off his new computer. I won pool, because I'm the best hehe. I got $10 boots (what a bargin) I hired The Producers and got the soundtrack.

WORST: The vacuumn isn't working which will be more money spent... unless mum gets a new one and I get her relativley new one. :-k

les norton

First Grade
Best - taken care of online quiz....i have grotty lil first yrs signing up for my study...am going to gym tonight.

worst - I still have to go to work.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - booked my flights for the Dragons game, can't wait to be back in Newcastle.

Worst - we're extremely short staffed at work and too much stuff happening with the new facility which means I've been run off my feet all day.

BEST - better day at work today... actually achieved something with a few of my classes for a change!:)

WORST - I'm trying to recruit people for the Crusade and they are screwing me around... make a decision god damn you!

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Eating yummy food. I'm having some chicken and melon soup I just made. And the marinated fetta I made is YUM.

Worst: Bit bored at work.

Best: I had a history and geography exam which actually went well! And tomorrows my last exam! yay.
Worst: Some people.. I had work and i'm really tired. And i have an exam tomorrow!

northey

First Grade
BEST: went to the movies last night at the edge, got the day off today

WORST: cried so much in the movie. as i always do... got so much work to do today

The Devil

Bench
Best: Don't have my accounting tut today, and found out i got a job interview for tomorrow

Worst: Getting back test results today...

northey

First Grade
ooo another best, i got my first uni assignment back yesterday, i was freaking out cause she said only 8 out of 40 had passed! and i passed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts