What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

*melliez*

Juniors
Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!

Best: I get spoilt again today cause it's Mother's Day

Worst: I wanna go to the game, but my lack of driving ability atm means I can't get out there, unless I catch a train, and that won't be happening

stevo

Juniors
Best - Went to the Vic last night and had a ball with some new friends. Met a real nice Welsh guy at the pub too. He even checked that i gave him my real phone number :shock:

Worse - my legs are sore from jumping up and down like o pogo stick at the pub last night

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a really nice weekend with my bf, good to see him after three weeks of phone calls! Went to his surf club presentation and met all his friends.

Worst: It's Monday tomorrow and I'm buggered from the drive home!

northey

First Grade
BEST - went to the footy and we won, seeing mel meet carney, almost being run over by the first grade team

WORST: have to my home work for tomorrow

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: winning the footy and wooly thinking i pinched his ass but it was reegan tanner :lol:

worst: some stuff..... and had a hang over and not enough sleep

northey

First Grade
hahah that was funny!!!!!! i liked when i had my pic with reegan and wooly decided he would be in it, reegan said "this is my photo get out you perve"

Charley9

Bench
Best: I guess I made it out of bed this morning.
Worst: I ate to much over the weekend and now i feel blurgh...so I'm det-toxing. And Soooooooooooo tired after Story of The Year concert last night...I think I'm getting too old for this.

les norton

First Grade
stevo said:
Best - Went to the Vic last night and had a ball with some new friends. Met a real nice Welsh guy at the pub too. He even checked that i gave him my real phone number :shock:

Go you with ya bad self!!!! :D

I expect updates...

Best - had a nice mums day yesterday. Tristan wrote me a great card about all the things he loves about me...It was a huge list, no. 1 = i spoil him rotten :D

Worst - getting the flu.

RABK

Referee
les norton said:
Best - had a nice mums day yesterday. Tristan wrote me a great card about all the things he loves about me...It was a huge list, no. 1 = i spoil him rotten :D

Aaaww, what a lil sweetie - that's adorable!

Charley9 said:
And Soooooooooooo tired after Story of The Year concert last night...I think I'm getting too old for this.

:eek: NO WAY!
I'm so jealous. I wasn't allowed to go to that. :cry:

Best: I'm at HOME :D
Worst: A few people... and I have History/Geography exam tomorrow and i know NOTHING!

Jedda

Juniors
Best - wearing my new thermals to work so I stayed toasty warm.

Worst - still haven't heard about my job application with UNSW and I'm starting to feel bummed about it.:(

Risa

Bench
Best: It's the end of the day.

Worst: Got into work and it was just shambles. We're in the middle of renovations and moved to another side of the office so everything was everywhere. Also, I'm feeling a bit yuck, and a major pimple decided to appear today.

stevo

Juniors
best - not sure yet
worse - my voice was very bad today, a client told me i sounded like sh*t. One said i sounded like i had a good weekend:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts