What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley9

Bench
best: I finally met Bedsy yesterday! Yes, I know it's no big deal to the rest of you who "know" him, but it made my day. A real nice guy.

Worst: i am seriously starving hungry every half hour! What is up with that?

northey

First Grade
BEST: got more work

WORST: haven't done anything productive today, have to work (at the work i hate) tonight, not looking forward to next week

RABK

Referee
Big few weeks coming up, a lot of exciting things to do, see and decide. Oh and i'm going out with friends at North Wollongong tonight.

Worst: 1 week of a 4 week holiday over

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Charley9 said:
best: I finally met Bedsy yesterday! Yes, I know it's no big deal to the rest of you who "know" him, but it made my day. A real nice guy.
That would be a massive deal to me, I've never actually met any of the Knights first graders so I'd be wrapped.
Saw Peachey at a pub once and just annoyed him for most of the night cos he wouldn't even say g'day to us.
The closest I've come to knowing any of the NRL players is a mate of mine being mates with Alan Tongue, but I've never actually met him.

northey

First Grade
OMG i am so dumb!!!!! i thought you were talking about the forumer haha and i was thinking, that can't be right LOL

hahah it is funny to see people meet the guys fro the first time, my friend melissa met the boys after the game on sunday. she is still going on about it lol

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Finally got the net back after a month exodus

WORST: My boss has rostered me on on two days I've listed as unavailable, so I'm going to have to smack some sense into her

RABK

Referee
Stuzmeister said:
That would be a massive deal to me, I've never actually met any of the Knights first graders so I'd be wrapped.
Saw Peachey at a pub once and just annoyed him for most of the night cos he wouldn't even say g'day to us.
The closest I've come to knowing any of the NRL players is a mate of mine being mates with Alan Tongue, but I've never actually met him.

Haha, if you join the Crusade you'll get sick of the site of them. :p

~bedsy~

First Grade
Charley9 said:
Yey for you!

BEST: I dyed my hair a really cool black, but really it's not :-k It's violet. Plus I saw The DaVinci Code last night. I really liked it. I still think that next yr the Oscar is Johnny Depp's and not Tom Hank's :lol:

WORST: I don't really have a worst, only that true to form my brother is pissing me off again.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Charley9 said:

Worst: i am seriously starving hungry every half hour! What is up with that?

lol ive met most of the players heaps of time but i still get excited when i see them (especailly certain player *cough* clint * cough* hehe) so i know what ya mean

best: end of the week and im loving my new freedom of having my own car and my p's........... i never have to walk to school again!!!!!!!!!!! yay. and im going out tonight

worst: gotta work tonight before i go out which will suck

Charley9

Bench
the_knights_rule said:
i have a spare ticket for this weekends game if u wanna use it, then u can sit with us :D

Oh I wish i wasn't working this weekend! :( I so would!!

I'm trying to see if i can get anyone to go with me around round 15-16 ish...
But i will get to a game this year I don't care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts