What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Well nothing really.

WORST: I've had to do house work, my brother is a jerk, and I'm having no luck in the jobs department.

Best: Exams are over and 4 day weekend here i come!:)
Worst: Umm, not much really... just that my hand is sore from writing so much in my essays today.

stevo

Juniors
For yesterday

Best - Went to the Breaky Creek Hotel with my Welsh friend to get to know him a little better :D He's so sweet!

Worse - Damn traffic on the way to work

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: nothing
Worst: had hand surgery yesterday and now it is heaps sore and i cant use my right hand (right handed too) so i can't write at work!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: i got my p's this morning which is good and my mum said i didnt have to go to school and she payed for me to get my hair done.

worst: umm still a lot of stuff

les norton

First Grade
Congrats on getting the P's stace!!

Best - started data collection. Sitting down tonight and sorting my sh*t out!!

wosrt - still feeling too crap to go to the gym although am starting to feel like I am faking it :D

astrogirl

First Grade
That's great news about your P's!!! Freedom!

Best: Work day nearly over. I feel really content today for some reason.

Worst: Nothing!

Hey, just noticed a new smily! :crazy:

TooheysNew

Coach
Yep astro, you can thank JessEel for that one. :)

Best: Finally getting a little bit of work done.
Worst: Not having a great day. Didn't sleep last night. Had a migraine.

astrogirl

First Grade
Dilmah said:
Yep astro, you can thank JessEel for that one. :)

Best: Finally getting a little bit of work done.
Worst: Not having a great day. Didn't sleep last night. Had a migraine.
I love it!!! :crazy:

No sleep? That's terrible Dilly...

garden fairy

Juniors
astrogirl said:
No sleep? That's terrible Dilly...

I know how he feels...I haven't slept properly in a week, I keep waking up after having some very noisy dreams, or because of the presence of a small, purring bundle of fur that enjoys nothing better than sitting on my head or face in the middle of the night...or sticking her claws in to wake me up at 6am.

Best: Had a good catch up with some uni friends, made it through classes. Uni's over for the week! I also got a new vacuum cleaner today, which was pretty exciting (oh god, I have no life!)

Worst: Two assignments due tomorrow which I am nowhere near finishing...I am such a procratinator!

astrogirl

First Grade
Presumably you don't have fairy's problem (a kitty bothering you)... so I guess you need to try not to think. Maybe a camomile tea before bed might help you Dilly...

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Picked up Jakes Eye toy off layby and while I was at EB, I picked up a mis-priced copy of Rugby League 2 for only $19.95! Saved $50!

Worst: I'm getting the flu and it's really bad. I may miss the game this weekend due to it! :(

Risa

Bench
Best: It's almost the weekend and I get to sleep in an extra hour tomorrow because I have a course that starts at 9 and it's closer to me than work is, score!

Worst: Nothing really, had a pretty cruisey day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts