What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Training this arvo cos it'll be good for me.

Worst: Freezing, and I brought shorts for training :? Also looking forward to seeing a boy on Friday but he's kinda off limits...

Gene Krupa

Referee
Worst: Jake had to go into hospital and get and operation on his lazy eye, he has to spend the night in there.

Best: Everything went ok and he's doing great.

northey

First Grade
good to hear he is doing great!

BEST: being a good daughter and came home to watch state of origin with my mum... had home and away today

WORST: so tired

RABK

Referee
Gene Krupa said:
Worst: Jake had to go into hospital and get and operation on his lazy eye, he has to spend the night in there.

Awww our lil champion. Give him a hug for me.

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a better sleep last night, and figured out everything was okay that I was only imagining certain things lol.

Worst: Had to do crap at work today, moving stuff, wasn't in the mood and I think people knew I wasn't either lol.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The Blues won last night, I'm over my sore throat and it's more footy tomorrrow night.
WORST: I had to spend a heap of money at the doctors, but at least I got some of it back, and I had to get up at 7am (man it was freezing).

Gene Krupa said:

Great news! Good to hear he's taking it like a real Crusader!

He'll be back to crawling all over Stacey in no time...:)

astrogirl

First Grade
Great to hear Jake's going well Gene!

Best: Looking forward to the weekend. Should be tops!

Worst: Got a lot of chores and things to do tonight, to get ready for it.

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Just watched Serenity for the first time - awesome movie. Also my DVD's arrived today, I think I'm going to spend the whole night watching the Shaun Micallef one :D

WORST: Nothing much - I gotta go to work in about an hour, which means I have to shave my 4-day beard :(

garden fairy

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:

Lots of lollies and he'll recover well!!! I remember that was what it was like when I was a kid...

Best: Had fun doing a rhythmic gymnastics routine for a peer teach at uni, got to my third consecutive tutorial (which I was dreading) and found out the tutor was sick, so I got to come home 2 hours early! And Tim left chocolate in the fridge! (GONE NOW!!!) :lol:

Worst: Have the flu, that seems to keep getting worse rather than better! I have an online quiz I have to complete, but I can't be bothered...

Gene Krupa

Referee
Thanks guys. He's a little sore and tired but the marshmallows sure are helping according to him. ;-) It's good to have him home.

les norton

First Grade
For yesterday...

BEST - I got my robbie tickets!!!!! YAY again....I also started training for a new gig I have got...hung out with a mate last night...did i mention i got my tickets...

Worst - My computer died. So i wont be around much...unless at uni. :(
But my mum got me a new one thats coming soon...go mum!! She rocks....

northey

First Grade
BEST: got most of today off, until 5, when i start work

WORST: in my lecture yesterday arvo i poked myself in the eye and scratched my eye ball... it still hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.