What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best: My friend made me the cutest card today which really made my day.
Worst: It's Monday, i have tutoring which i'm really not in the mood to go to, and I have alot on my mind.

Risa

Bench
Best: Another Monday over lol, hate Mondays. Booked mine and stevo's trip to Townsville.

Worst: Just a crap day, supervisor had a spit about my holidays. I'll threaten to quit if she doesn't approve them. I went ahead and booked my flights. I'm over there always being a drama when I take leave but if someone else does then it is okay.

stevo

Juniors
Best - Tix to T'ville are booked, Yay Risa, you're a champ.

Worse - Another day spent in the office

Jedda

Juniors
Best - I got the job in Sydney :crazy: :D

Worst - got home from Oz today and now I'm wide awake...it's past 11pm and I have to work tomorrow

PrideKnight

Bench
Damn, whod have thought a kiwi would ever get a job BEFORE coming here???

Big assed congratulations, and you could answer your phone you butch

Jedda

Juniors
That's cool, I've got hardly any voice left after talking to the family and flatmates. Just have to break the news to the boss tomorrow.

Crusade weekend is still a go! I'm looking forward to leaving Auckland with a bang.

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: I made a sale yesterday and met the chick we'd been perving on for the past month+

Worst: I'm working in Glendale today

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Day off Uni and work, and am getting a new phone today

WORST: Still have a bit of a cold that's been lingering around the past week or so

Stuzmeister

Juniors
WORST: still feeling a little off colour after being concussed in a drunken incident on the weekend, and have a bit of uni work to get done.

BEST: going to see x-men 3 tonight

Frederick

Staff member
Stuzmeister said:
BEST: going to see x-men 3 tonight
I saw it last night, so I won't say much. But I will say that, if he would have me, I would like to have Beast's furry, blue babies :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts