What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a cruisey day at work, and went out afterwards with workmates.

Worst: Have hayfever and it sucks!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Nothing really

WORST: Knights lost, I've lost my voice and have a bad cough. Plus I think my sore throat is coming back.

northey

First Grade
BEST: finished my english literature major essay! this is after protesting about why i had to do it... lol i spent 2 hours refusing to do it this morning and it took me 3 hours to write.

WORST: still got a theatre assignment, have to learn my lines for the other theatre assignment (needs to be done by monday), need to find and learn a monologue for my audition for the 5th june, have to finish writing my speech for business communications (due thursday) and make the powerpoint for it... and that is all!! my print media assignments have all be handed!

Risa

Bench
Best: Went shopping and bought heaps! I got everything I needed and more lol. Spent quite a lot of money

Worst: First Saturday night at home in like ages, daym that!

for yesterday

Best: It was Friday and i was going to the game.
Worst: I got abused the whole way up on the train by all these different people who were idiots then I got lost at Broadmedow cause i followed the crowd and didnt realise the Newcastle show was on :lol: and then we lost the game:(

For Today
Best: Went birthday shopping
Worst: Not alot just that im tired and i have to do my science assigment

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a top day out with Emma, Parki, Chris, and Jedda having lunch at Pizza Hut and seeing X3

WORST: Need to clean the house before tonight's housewarming

northey

First Grade
NEW BEST: my pay just came through for home and away! i love getting paied for that now, cause i seem to be working longer hours now and i got a pay rise

stevo

Juniors
Best - got lots of sleep
Worse - we only ended up with 3 players for indoor soccer tonight, one of our guys hurt his ankle and the other team had no girls. It's a mixed comp. We lost but still got the points.

Risa

Bench
For yesterday.

Best: Spent the day with a really good friend, had a good catch up and went driving round the coast. Been with my bf for 2 months as of yesterday.

Worst: Monday tomorrow lol.

les norton

First Grade
For yesterday...

Best - scored 14 goals in netball...Tristan scored a great try with a dummy half run.

Worst - I am tired and have soooooooo much work to do it hurts my heart.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I got my ECG and chest X-Ray done and out of the way, plus I didn't have to pay for it.

WORST: My brother is a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.