What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

northey

First Grade
new WORST: don't want to go to work... i want sleep... i feel sick... still haven't done any work for uni... i want to go to stae of origin!!!!!!! really really badly!!!!!!

astrogirl

First Grade
Dilmah said:
You bloody better take it...
Are you swearing at ME??? :eek:

Aaah I don't think I can come now - just made plans...

I will try to re-schedule but no need to keep the ticket aside for me tkr. Thanks chickie.

NC

Juniors
Best: donuts & jelly beans...... yum.

Worst: Feeling sick which means I have to cancel all the plans I had for tonite :(

Best: Went out with friends and bought 2 new belly rings :D Haven't bought any in ages, and i also got 2 cds which i lorrve.

Worst: I got forced to watch Final Destination 3. But i'm glad i watched it.

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday, heading up to Newie tomorrow & going to the game! Very excited.

Worst: Felt like falling asleep in the course today, lol.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a f**king awesome time out last night and I daresay tonight will be just as good

WORST: Down to my last $10 until Tuesday night

Charley9

Bench
Best: Ermmm I am making chili beef for dinner today mmmmmm with extra chili :D

Worst: Have to be in the office today and tomorrow...bastards!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The game is on tonight, and my friend is actually coming tonight

WORST: Dad's now not coming because his sick and doesn't want to be in the cold. Plus I have no money until Monday, so I will have to borrow money, which I hate doing.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - had a girlie pampering day, got my hair and nails done and wandered around in the mall without spending too much money.

Worst - had to work today and tomorrow.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: No hangover despite a night of yelling, drinking, and poor singing

WORST: Kinda broke until Tuesday

northey

First Grade
BEST: feeling a bit better than the other day

WORST: still got lots of work to do, and i need to get it done cause i am not goingt o be home for a few days

Jedda

Juniors
Best - got the housework done.

Worst - set my alarm for 7.00pm not am so slept in and was extremely late for work.

New worst - trying to figure out the Sydney public transport system so that I don't get completely lost next week.

Best: Had a great day yesterday at the footy and afterwards.
Worst: I'm really tired and i have an assigment to due, and i have school tomorrow:(

Status
Not open for further replies.