What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrideKnight

Bench
Captain_Fred said:
I saw it last night, so I won't say much. But I will say that, if he would have me, I would like to have Beast's furry, blue babies :p

im sure i could put on some blue face makeup
maybe speak with a very dignified british accent

not sure about the fits of rage though, that could be a problem

Frederick

Staff member
PrideKnight said:
im sure i could put on some blue face makeup
maybe speak with a very dignified british accent

not sure about the fits of rage though, that could be a problem
As soon as he lept into the fight, and started to roar, I began to laugh uncontrollably :lol:

the_knights_rule said:
i dont get all the hype behind xmen ......
whats so good about it?
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

BEST: Dunno

WORST: Damn 3 mobile lied to me, and I'm unable to get the phone I want on the plan I want, so now have to go through the whole process of picking out a new one again :x

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Pay goes in in ten minutes, going out to have dinner with my mates, and work was painless

WORST: single_newy_chick might just be the second woman to ever break my heart :lol:

Gene Krupa

Referee
Worst: Just had a car accident when someone ran into the back of me. Jake and Jo were in the car with me, Jake was a little shaken.

Best: No real damage done to the car, just inconvenience.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: I actually had fun at work, and made a couple of people laugh when we were meant to be having serious product training.

Worst: Got a cold and I have to go back to the hospital tomorrow for yet another check up on my finger!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: having a bludgy day at school
worst: aaargggh!lol and also having to run thru terrential rain (although lucky it stopped hailing by the time i was leaving school) to get to my car with jsut socks on, get soaked and my feet felt like they were about to fall off!!

stevo

Juniors
Best - hearing Trudy got her job over here, wel;l done mate. BTW i musta seen you on the telly 5/6 times on friday night

Worse - i had to go to work

Jedda

Juniors
I've learnt my camera whore skills off the very best (TKR).

Simon - sorry to hear about your accident but very glad to hear that no one was hurt.

Best - handing in my resignation and going out for lunch with the girls at work to celebrate.

Worst - Very tired today after being superhyped last night and not getting too much sleep. Crashed a car at Avis tonight, luckily only minor damage so I should get away with it. Boss won't let me finish on the 23 of June like I wanted so I won't get to Australia until the beginning of July.

fosie

Juniors
Hope you're alrite Jedda!

Best: I get tomorrow off.

Worst: Really tired and cold. Almost cried in class from watching a movie hahaha.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: My blocked ear is better, and I haven't had a coughing attack since this morning.

WORST: I got another job rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts