What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

garden fairy

Juniors
Ahhh, braces. Lots of ice cream and tinned spaghetti for you, Arushi! I feel your pain! I had them for almost four years...and they did close to NOTHING -because the elastics pulled my jaw out of its socket, so I couldn't wear them!

Best: I don't know what you're all whinging about, I love it when it rains (more so because I'm at home)
Worst: arguments, arguments, arguments, and not being motivated to do any uni work. This sucks.

garden fairy said:
Ahhh, braces. Lots of ice cream and tinned spaghetti for you, Arushi! I feel your pain! I had them for almost four years...and they did close to NOTHING -because the elastics pulled my jaw out of its socket, so I couldn't wear them!

Yeah it's good because I have an excuse to eat lots of ice cream :lol: and jelly as well. 4 years?! That's insane Emma! I've only had mine for 1 year now and i'm counting down till i hopefully get them off.. 5 MONTHS! haha.

Risa

Bench
Best: I feel happy again, which I haven't felt for the last 3 days. Things are slowly starting to work themselves out.

Worst: Have so much on at work and haven't been able to concentrate that well. Plus my auntie is very sick and has to go in for an operation in 2 weeks and the doctors have warned there is a chance she could die during the operation. :(

astrogirl

First Grade
Risa said:
Worst: Have so much on at work and haven't been able to concentrate that well. Plus my auntie is very sick and has to go in for an operation in 2 weeks and the doctors have warned there is a chance she could die during the operation. :(
Oh no Risa... I hope you're aunty is ok.

Best: My friend bought me a yummy cupcake. And the sun is out so I can go to group training tonight! Yay! I'm also looking forward to going away this weekend.

Worst: Nothing really!

The Devil

Bench
Best: Nothing really...

Worst: another job application rejected, and i'm getting more sick by the minute.. Not to mention exams around the corner :(

les norton

First Grade
Best - heading to Darwin tonight to surprise my brother!!!

Worst - Not alot. I ate too much. Feel like a pig.

astrogirl

First Grade
les norton said:
I sympathise. For lunch I brought a chicken, lettuce and mayo sandwich. And I had one of my friend's prawn cutlets AND the cupcake that she bought me. I'm a piglet.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have a job interview tomorrow arvo, I laybyed some Pirates of the Caribbean offical film books.

WORST: I want the books now, my phone's not working, and credit card bill is very high.

stevo

Juniors
les norton said:
Best - heading to Darwin tonight to surprise my brother!!!

I am so jealous of you ATM. I wanna escape to Darwin! haha one of my school mates is a copper up there now.

astrogirl

First Grade
Darwin sounds wonderful - what temperature would it be there?!

I am excited about going somewhere only a few degrees warmer this weekend - to sort of your neck of the woods les! And you too stevo!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I got my blood test results, and other than my sugar being abit high, everything else is perfect, as was my ECG and X-Ray's, now I just have to wait until the 1st August to see my Cardiologist :D \\\\:D/

WORST: I'm low on money, but really I don't care, today is a great day :D

les norton

First Grade
great news bedsy...

It is actually not that warm up here atm...its like 28 and 17 overnight...:D

Best - the look on my brothers face...priceless!! it was great he had no idea. It is nice up here. I really miss me family, i always come back feeling stronger

worst - I guess missing out on a coffee with the lovely Astro...one day we will catch up I am sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts