What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: I'm home

Worst: Someone I really care for let me down this weekend. I don't know where things are going to go and that sorta scares me a bit. I feel like guys just always let me down, just feeling rather crap at the moment.

northey

First Grade
BEST: nice day outside after the crazy weather we have been having.. got my Go-See tomorrow. after my Go-See i am going to study with a mate from uni and then prob go out for lunch with him.

WORST: still haven't got around to learning my monologue.. i know it, but not off by heart. ah well i will get around to it eventually

Misanthrope

Staff member
NEW WORST: Couldn't get to work due to buses mysteriously not running and so my Nazi whore Liberal voting hate crime committing gorgon boss cut my shifts for the week

NEW BEST: Ten day weekend!

Risa

Bench
New Best: Figured things out with a certain someone and we've agreed to go slow, so I'm happy that he called to figure things out and I do feel better.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Had a very cruisey, relaxing weekend.

Worst: Zero chores done. Gotta do some now. Last thing on a Sunday night - ugh...

astrogirl

First Grade
Oh yeah, and a friend bought me a gorgeous vanilla truffle candle for no reason whatsover, and it smells divine :D

Charley9

Bench
Best- I don't know

Worst- Miserable, miserable, miserable weather happens to fall on the longest day at work I have ever had in my life, while two guys at work i have the hots for confuse the hell out of me. Why can't anything about relationships be easy?

northey

First Grade
BEST: had my audition today, it went well. back to my normal hair colour - black and feeling great!

WORST: i got soaked from the rain

Best: Had a very bludgey day at school and solved a problem i was having in my head.
Worst: I got my braces tightened, it rained for practically the WHOLE day so i got wet and its cold!!

Risa

Bench
Best: Not much

Worst: I'm just really confused again. I have been trying to work and get my mind off everything and keep going to sms him but I just keep going you idiot just don't.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Looking forward to going away this weekend. And maybe going to snow the weekend after! If conditions are good enough.

Worst: Hating the rain, but loving it as well for some reason. I think if I could be at home then I would love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.