What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best: My friend burnt me a CD i've wanted for ages.
Worst: I got a major science assigment due tomorrow i had soccer training so now im really tired

Stuzmeister

Juniors
BEST: Indoor soccer tonight
WORST: I just checked the team for the weekend. Also I came into uni for no reason thinking I had a meeting.

northey

First Grade
BEST: finished uni for this semester. only got exams left. got the 2nd highest mark out of all the people in business comm, for my presentation.

WORST: got to work tonight, i still want to quit, but i need to find another job. got two assignments to do. got to learn a monologue for my audition on monday.

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday, and the better part of the day. Eating noodles for lunch. Went out and it was freezing so I didn't do my usual walk for food.

Worst: It's freezing outside! And it looks like it might rain. Hope it doesn't tomorrow or I won't be going to the zoo!

Charley9

Bench
Best- It's friday!

Worst- Working tomorrow and it's gonna be freaking freezing! The corporation is inhuman!!!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: hearing ben got into the balmains development squad thing. its friday and i dont have to work on the weekend.

worst: its damm cold!!!

fosie

Juniors
Best: It was mufti and we got the chance to wear pants to school.

Worst: I walked into eco class and the teacher said i had to do my assessment.....so i crammed in 5 mins of whatever i could take in while she went to see my Yr co-ordinator......i ended up making up stats. And i have alota work to do this weekend.

NC

Juniors
Risa said:
Best: It's Friday, and the better part of the day. Eating noodles for lunch. Went out and it was freezing so I didn't do my usual walk for food.

Worst: It's freezing outside! And it looks like it might rain. Hope it doesn't tomorrow or I won't be going to the zoo!

Sorry Risa, but forcasts say it's going to be raining all weekend. No zoo for you! Aquarium it is then, just as good :)

Best: got a decent meal today.
Worst: the weather bloody sucks! I hate winter! :x

Stuzmeister

Juniors
BEST: Footy tonight. Both the Knights are playing and I'm going to the Raiders match for their 25th anniversary thing.
WORST: We lost soccer last night and I've got uni work still to do.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a nice start to the day, having coffee with one of my housemates. Had an awesome night last night - dinner and a play with some girls. Footy tonight.

WORST: Runnin' low on cash and feeling completely directionless right now. Je-zuz, when did being alive become so complicated?

Charley9

Bench
Best- Systems went down at work so I got to come home early...

Worst- That means it's gonna be a stressful week at work next week :(

MrCharisma

Bench
Charley9 said:
Best- Systems went down at work so I got to come home early...

Worst- That means it's gonna be a stressful week at work next week :(

That means you can come to the game!!!!

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: I'm taking a 12 day holiday as of 2:30pm today

Worst: Have to travel to Sydney to watch the Bulldogs (not that we'll lose ;))

northey

First Grade
BEST: it snowed yesterday, it started at about 3:30pm and snowed until about 8:30pm. it was so cool, first settled snow of the year!!!

WORST: feeling sick today

stevo

Juniors
Worse - Spent $881 on my car.. Thermo blew on thursday whilst i was down the coast for work and i decided i might as well get a service at the same time. RACQ were going to charge me 5 bucks per Km after my free ones, thieving bastards! So i decided to leave it down the coast and get all the work done down there. Stuff paying 5 bucks per km for the last 35 odd kms i still had to get home after the 40 they were going to give me for nothing. Thats like 175 bucks!

Best - Eagles won! Bloody best last quarter of footy ever. We were 9 goals down mid way through the third and we came back and won! Awsome sh*t man. I'm on such a high now.

Status
Not open for further replies.