What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - spent the weekend with family.

Worst - had to go through all my stuff sorting out what I want to store and having to throw away my old footy mag collection.

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Monday, and a Monday that doesn't mean work LOL. Going out soonish for lunch too, and to get out and go for a drive!

Worst: Back to work tomorrow after a nice relaxing long weekend...and it's the first sunny day in how long, and the last day of the weekend.

northey

First Grade
BEST: had a nice lunch with my mum, going to the pub to see my old teacher and some people from school

WORST: uni assignments and exams

RABK

Referee
Good god, Erin entered a pub. I reckon you'd get mistaken for been drunk without even having a drink Erin. :p

northey

First Grade
hahahahah jamie.... i haven't been to the pub yet, we are going later today... i never get mistaken for a drunk when i am the pub!!!!
hahahahahahahahahah meany!

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Had a wonderful weekend at the Gold Coast - gotta love beach weather in JUNE! Still got a big smile on my face courtesy of the Socceroos win! Yeah!!

Worst: Nothing.

northey

First Grade
BEST: looking forward to 7 weeks holidays!!! got som much catching up to do with my friends, going away and sleeping!!!

WORST: first exam tomorrow, business communications. need to do some study

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST:I've lost 2kg in a week (4kg all together), State of Origin tomorrow night, and I have just enough money for pizza.

WORST: I have a really bad cut near my toe from these damn shoes I have. Now I know why I stopped wearing them.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST:I've lost 2kg in a week (4kg all together), State of Origin tomorrow night, and I have just enough money for pizza.

That'll put the weight back on pretty quick. Pizza's hell on a diet.

WORST: Went in to work only to realise that I misread my roster and I work tomorrow
BEST: Socceroos won and I'm still cheerin'

northey

First Grade
but pizza is the best on SOO night lol! i always have it on state of origin night. i also work in a pizza shop, but i never get pizza from there. so three times a year i have pizza. it is a good treat

Risa

Bench
Best: Things are looking up and back on track. My auntie pulled through her operation okay too which was a relief.

Worst: So busy at work, and I have to train someone new that starts tomorrow. I hate training people!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: ummmm not that much, finished an assessment task
worst: have another one tomorro and its a speech which i havent finished, got another assessment task due next week and have another one due as well
ahhh too much work and also only had bout 5 hrs sleep.

Glad to hear the operation went OK Risa!

Best: I had fun in double commerce today writing on alot of post it notes :D and drawing pictures
Worst: It was cold and I have a maths test tomorrow

les norton

First Grade
Best - I am not studying for an exam....YAY!!! :D

Worst - My exams tomorrow..

hehehehe go me!

(BTW - Great news about the op risa!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts