What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Thanks :D It was quite a delicate op, she had a growth on her brain, so yeah, not nice, but thankfully she pulled through!

les norton

First Grade
best - am going to origin tonight (late though)

worst - exam is in an hour....f**k i should of studied. I feel ill.

northey

First Grade
BEST: got my first exam out of the way. had a nice afternoon with BENNY

WORST: i grazed my nose on BENNY's bag lol

cram

Bench
northey said:
BEST: got my first exam out of the way. had a nice afternoon with BENNY

WORST: i grazed my nose on BENNY's bag lol

Not being privvy to certain things/info on this forum I have to say this worries me who is Benny??:crazy:

cram

Bench
BEST: Origin's on tonight and my brother has decided to make a flying visit from Muswellbrook to watch it with me and partake in some ale.

WORST: I have only one day left of my current relief position and then have to go back to the boredom of everyday work whilst I await my transfer to my new job...

cram

Bench
Just the idea of you grazing your nose on a Benny's bag...obviously I didnt know who Benny was however, I still have to ask how did u manage to do that????

Jedda

Juniors
Best - finished work early tonight and plans for my farewell party are all in place.

Worst - stupid lift doors closed on me as I was walking into the lift and now i've got severe bruises.

Good luck to all those doing exams, and I'm glad to hear your Aunt is ok Risa.

Risa

Bench
Best: Got a lot of work done..

Worst: We thought my aunt was okay but she hasn't woken up yet. Heard tonight it could be 2-6 months before she wakes up :( Can't really concentrate on anything else right now.. They also don't know what kind of complications there could have been until she wakes up either..

northey

First Grade
Just the idea of you grazing your nose on a Benny's bag...obviously I didnt know who Benny was however, I still have to ask how did u manage to do that????

ahhahaha i just did...

northey

First Grade
BEST: found out my friend is getting married. we are both excited, actually i think i am more excited than her! lol and i get 2 be a bridesmaid!

WORST: not getting much study done for my exam tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts